New Jersey Off-Road Club Starting up. | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New Jersey Off-Road Club Starting up.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Surreal - you're e-mail got a little messed up what type of antenna do you have? this is what I got ----mounted 3’ firestick---- everything else is OK and I moved it around to fit all the fields, I just don't know about that "3a whatever" in the middle of your antenna info.

3"

stupid aol garbleing my message

and yes, we need stickers, i love stickers

Glad to have to onboard. EDIT: You'll be in by 10 p.m. Also props on the camo paint :D:thumbsup:, I've always wanted a truck like that - maybe my next one will get the army make-over. :salute:

oh, and thank you :thumbsup:

Brenden and Jay - You guys will be added around 5:00 tonight. I can't do much from work with all these stupid firewalls.

Brenden and Jay - You guys will be added around 5:00 tonight. I can't do much from work with all these stupid firewalls.

Damn it!!! "The man" is always trying to keep us down.... lol

BWAHAHAHAHAHA :troops: - Although time consuming I can now add you earlier. I retract the above statement. Your rig pics are up but right now you share the same info as Surreal. I'll need another hour or so. But I have beaten the system.

EDIT: All done - i hate code

I have tons of extra capacity on my webhost right now, that I'll donate to the club (no ads, easy FTP edits). If everyone wants to chip in a few bucks, we can even get our own domain name. I'll research the cost...

I'd be down with that if it's cheap enough...

Yea, tripod is only giving me 20 megs of space. I signed up for the "plus" package which gives me 1 gig of space but I don't know what happened. I don't think it ever went through, because it still says "your current status is FREE"

Aaron all the pages have HTML code to back them (I use MS Frontpage '03) so if You've got the room I can zip up the entire site and send it to you -It's about 8 megs with all the picutres and site graphics included - about 1.5 if you want just the pages with the design graphics.

It would be sweet if we could fit bigger pictures on the site, the size restraints make the ones we have up now look munched.

It would be sweet if we could fit bigger pictures on the site, the size restraints make the ones we have up now look munched.

All the run pics were downsized to 640x480 to help with the "size" in terms of KB to save space on the 20meg limit.

For the members section I would like to make just a list of names. Each name will lead to each member's own mini page where I could list more info on their rig in addition to having more than one picture; or at least one BIG picture.

I'm also taking donations for my "install 33s" project ;)

Right now I'm looking at this spiffy "lift" kit here:

41XSK15Y0TL.jpg
and
2df97dfe-7117-4c83-a22b-b77130163f12_4.jpg

I wanna join! I am really hoping to go wheelin in jersey this summer and it will be nice to actually be able to get into contact with some of you guys to get a run going.

Jon

Paraphoe, what file format is the logo in?? i wanted to see how easily i can import it to my vinyl cutter.

Brenden

You mean like jpg, etc? It's saved as a jpg, I also have it saved as a PSD (photoshop) and can change it for you to whatever you need.

NEWS -

- Added and cleaned up all members and their info.
- Added a "Contact" section
- Gave Jason credit for his logo design
- Wrote a longer summary for the home page
- 2 co-workers of mine will eventualy join. 1 Jeep (maybe, once it's bought) and 1 Bronco (definite, once it's bought)

Well..... we now have a "home"..... Hopefully Andy will spruce it up alittle. I just threw something up real quick.

www.dirtyjerseyoffroad.com

Brenden

We're off to a good start. Good to see something like this actually take shape :thumbsup:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

OK. It's official. Thanks to Brenden we now have a real site to call home. One free of spam, ads and space restrictions. I'll work on it for a few days and piece together something a little better before uploading to the new site. If anyone has any ideas or criticisms - speak up!

Thanks again Brenden - I still can't get over it :D:thumbsup:

Back