New tires question. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New tires question.

Hey everyone got abit of a delema. Well i work at my citys local Ford dealership and im going to get a set of tires through them. Get a decent discount and i can do payments which is nice. The size of tires i want are 31/10.5/15 and im leaning towards the BFG AT/KO except one thing i hear they arent to great in mud? If so what other tires should i be looking at. I use my explorer for everything including highway driving, in town, offroading, climbing, mudding, trails any where it can possibly go. Any help would be great.
Also will this size of tire still look good with 4" of lift?

I have the BFG Mud Terrain's on my truck and am very satisfied. I mostly ride the highway... but do need them for hunting/fishing trips and put them through some serious bush. They are amazing in mud.

They are quiet on the highway... treadlife is good so far (1 year)... they are awesome in everything... good in snow.

They look sweet too and will give an even better look to a 4' lifted EX.

Went ahead and got the BFG Mud Terrain T/A KM2.

Pretty pumped up about these tires and hopefully because there new arent horrible.

Went ahead and got the BFG Mud Terrain T/A KM2.

Pretty pumped up about these tires and hopefully because there new arent horrible.

WOW!

Great choice. Post pics once you get them installed.

Will do. For basicly $800cdn id say i paid a good price.

Back