• Register Today It's free!

New to the forum

Tylers02

Reaction score
City, State
Overland Park, KS
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 Limited
My name is Tyler and I have been lurking around here for a few months and finally decided to sign up and say hi. I have a 2002 Limited 4x4 v8 that I eventually plan on lifting and getting bigger tires. Right now the only thing I have done is the Fusion key upgrade, a Pioneer Avic F-90bt gps unit and I tinted the front windows. Here is a few pics of how she sits now. Let me know what you think, and any advice would be great. Thanks in advance

expo.jpg

DSCN0889.jpg

DSCN0890.jpg

DSCN0891.jpg

DSCN0893.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome

My name is also Tyler... and i have the same wheels as you!
Haha

:D:D

God I love black Limited but I am to lazy to take care of the paint, so its pearl white for me :) Welcome!

if you wanna go with a lift - i suggest ROADBULLY SPACERS

the biggest lift is 3'' front / 2.5'' rear, ask anyone on the site who has them and they will tell you they are quality and a great prce bargin !!!!! at 225$ + shipping... support RB on the site !!!!!!!

then tires look for 265/75/16's ( 31.6'' ) tires if you want a good beefy size to start with...

great site !!!!! and welcome broski

Danny

if you wanna go with a lift - i suggest ROADBULLY SPACERS

the biggest lift is 3'' front / 2.5'' rear, ask anyone on the site who has them and they will tell you they are quality and a great prce bargin !!!!! at 225$ + shipping... support RB on the site !!!!!!!

then tires look for 265/75/16's ( 31.6'' ) tires if you want a good beefy size to start with...

great site !!!!! and welcome broski

Danny

God every time I see "Danny" at the end of your post I think your talking to me ;) I'm kinda slow :salute: Cheers

Thanks for the welcomes. I'm def. going to go with road bulley's spacer if I don't go with king or sway-away coilovers. My last truck (i'm ashamed to admit it) was a chevy s10 that had a long travel kit that I helped build at BajaCustoms (I used to work there). I kind of got out of the dezert scene because I needed a more practical ride and it was very expensive. So I just want to go with a mild 3" lift and 265's with some new 16 or 17 inch rims. Here is a picture of my old truck for the heck of it, I def. will never own another Chevy again.

DSCN0830.jpg

DSCN0826.jpg

LOL !!! ive had the same thing happen to me on here when i first joined the site...

but at least people can te us apart

you rock the ICE COLD WHITE X, while i rock the FIRE RED X

Danny ( #2 )

Welcome. I'll take your wheels if your gonna get rid of them! You have my favorite combo black, leather, limited, I'm jealous.

LOL !!! ive had the same thing happen to me on here when i first joined the site...

but at least people can te us apart

you rock the ICE COLD WHITE X, while i rock the FIRE RED X

Danny ( #2 )

We now have are own "danny" club sorry for the high jack!

welcome! if you still work at that suspension place do they make custom lifts? in a few months I wanna get a custom lift made. but till I find a shop to do it rb is the way to go. I know ill be getting a set soon. I would smoke the taillights on your ex black exs all murdered out look sick

welcome and nice x u got there keep up the good work

I knew it !!!!!!!!!!!!! only a matter of time till it would take SAM to find this thread...

Tyler, SAM is the OFFICIAL EXPLORER FORUM WELCOME COMMITEE

LOL !!!!

Danny

Where at in Newport do you live Sam, I live in Huntington Beach right by Edison High School?

Oh god thats not even the half of it!

So Im not the only one that has noticed Sam as the official welcome committee!
he has welcomed people over 6100 times :confused:

Oh.. and Tyler... glad to see you joined...
You have the same color combo as my 04 but mine is not a limited... Im jealous of your painted handles and flares :)

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !!!

Sam - we kid we kid !!!!!

Danny

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

lol, I have seen several posts from him recommending 40 series flowmaster. I will have to agree with him though because thats what was on my s10 dumped right before the axle and it sounded really good with the 4.3l.

Back