New Torque Monster Headers- Follow Up | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New Torque Monster Headers- Follow Up

Sounds awesome! I'm in, for sure. Good thing I decided to hold off until after Christmas to order mine, haha

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I think I am going to need something a little bit more specific than "a good deal" in order to throw my name in the hat. They should be able to get you some idea of about how much of a discount they would give at 10 each, 20 each..... We would just have to realize that at this point it is an estimated discount and the actual price will be in line with that, but not exactly that.

I already have mine but since I don't think the ball has started rolling on this order I'll see what I can do.

Just got off the phone with Erica. They're talking with someone from here and working things out. I didn't catch who it was but I recommend starting a brand new thread in the appropriate section, link it here, and go from there. Best of luck guys!

I'm the one that's been in contact with them working on a deal. I already started a seperate thread and have had a great response. Now that I have an idea of a number we can reach Al can give me a price. Will let you know what it is.

Turdle, you're braver than me. My wife won't know until the Fed Ex truck pulls up to the door. And thanks for adding the link Obie.

Back