New Track times | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New Track times

Here is the latest track times from Sat night. At 9# boost and trans slipped from 1-2 shift and 3-4 shift. I believe once my tranny woes are behind me I will go 7.9x's to 8.0x. I will post the timeslip at the first opportunity. Just thought you guys would enjoy this. 1/4 calculator (1/4mile et=1/8 mile et+.22/.665)would put me solidly in the 12's @ 12.766

R/T -.046
60' -1.900
330 -5.362
1/8 -8.270
MPH -84.53
:D

Attachments

• 8.27.pdf
    76.7 KB · Views: 581

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Congrats:D That's cookin':burnout:

Wow those are great times for an suv. you should really be able to sneak up and surprise alot of people at the strip. What do you think the limits of the power are with the setup??? Ive done alot of work on turbo imports over the years and your setup is pretty interesting.

Video Link Final

Bout time! ;) Ya might make people think you're busy or something with how long it takes you to post videos. :p: Hehe. Good run man.

BTW, I sent those DS pictures to your email today; also left a voicemail about the .ZCF.

Gotcha! I usually turn my phone off on Sunday due to promises from years ago.No worky on Sunday. I'll check on the .zcf it should be ready emailed Jerry thurs so I probably have something to forward to you.. I am not busy got up a 5Am Friday morn worked till 3am Sat morning. Got back up at 7am Sat morn and was at the dyno till 7pm Sat evening. Whew! I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. I believe I have been riding on a temporary "income tax high"! Wish it would stay this way.-James

BTW, just curious what a "daugter" is??? :bsnicker:

It is screwed up spelling! I will repair now. Thanks.
New Link:http://media.putfile.com/827-Turbo-Explorer

Dad-gum-it, I want to be that fast!

Oh nooooo. Some poeple don't get tax returns!

Don't feel too bad, all of our tax returns are likely to go to summer camp for the kid. GOD that is expensive.

SO JEALOUS

wheres the bov :p

Stock tranny?

one word for that vid jah w0w... whats next wheelie bars? lol gl with ya new tranny will be following the write up closely :)

SO JEALOUS

wheres the bov :p

Stock tranny?

No BOV yet, and Yes the stock tranny 158K!! Woohoo anyone who says the stock tranny is junk I will argue. It is one tough assembly.

one word for that vid jah w0w... whats next wheelie bars? lol gl with ya new tranny will be following the write up closely :)
The tranny thread was a little premature but I believe I will start on the swap within the next two weeks. I will begin with pics and once the tranny is out I will give some side by side comparisons. Torque converter differences and such. I am going to go to the track and have one last voyage with my little 5R55E and salute it good -bye. I will really hate to see it go! It has been an excellent unit.. My 5R55E=:salute:

Wait a minute,,

:popcorn:

Okay, hit play on the video.........

Alright, I'm convinced! Very nice run!!!!!!!!!! Very nice truck!!!!!!!!!!! Great work man, no kidding! I've been starting to work on mine, thank you for the hope!!!

Wait a minute,,

:popcorn:

Okay, hit play on the video.........

Alright, I'm convinced! Very nice run!!!!!!!!!! Very nice truck!!!!!!!!!!! Great work man, no kidding! I've been starting to work on mine, thank you for the hope!!!

Thanks! The truck was actually in track mode (15" wheels and tires with Mickey Thomspon slicks). I run chrome 18" Boss 304's daily.

I think with 4 spares you'd still kick a$$ with that truck!:notworthy

when you get the trans figured out and run it again, you just have to please oh please, run next to a " known fast car." I have doubting friends that I told about you and Rocket. I'm downloading the vids to show them because they think I'm stupid for working on my X and I'm wasting my money. :shoot:

I think with 4 spares you'd still kick a$$ with that truck!:notworthy

when you get the trans figured out and run it again, you just have to please oh please, run next to a " known fast car." I have doubting friends that I told about you and Rocket. I'm downloading the vids to show them because they think I'm stupid for working on my X and I'm wasting my money. :shoot:

I posted timeslips and video. This should be enough proof for them.

I posted timeslips and video. This should be enough proof for them.

Photochop for the win!!! Even after pics and videos some people still claim BS. Oh well, facts are facts. :D

Back