Nitrous Express | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Nitrous Express

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

A properly set up 75 shot should be fine. You said wet so it will have fuel to go with the n2o. Have you given any thought to the spark timing? The computer can adjust the timing to a degree, but you may find that you need a custom burned chip or other method to adjust the timing when you're using the nitrous.

Also I'm curious as to how you're setting up the fuel system since your 99 doesn't have a fuel return.

I haven't taken a close look at it yet. I'll be sure to post how I do it. It WILL have a wet kit- I'll install a seperate fuel cell/fuel line just for the nitrous if I have to. Any chip you would recommend?
BTW- I need to get rid of the speed governer :D

how do i get rid of the speed govener and find a wet nitro kit? What's the diffrence from regular set up like a profogger into the intake?

People are saying good things about the Apten chip that's being sold here, maybe he can program you a "flip chip" for use with the N2O.

As for nitrous setups frj00, you'd want a single port injection system in the intake between the MAS and TB. I have a 70 dry shot and up the fuel through the "stock" system via an adjustable regulator.

Nitrous Express makes a kit- I would have ordered it last week, but my dog had puppies and needed a (very expensive) c-section. You can tap any fuel line for it (doesn't have to be a fuel return line)

I know you can tap any fuel line, but I've heard a fuel return is almost necessary. This is because when you let off the nitrous, the excess fuel in the system has to go somewhere.

Back