OEM or used body parts - where? | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

• Holiday Special! - 2 for 1 Elite Explorer sale!

Right now you can purchase an Elite Explorer membership for $20 and receive a two year membership! If you have an existing Elite membership contact me by PM and I will upgrade your account manually.

Click Here to start your membership and get rid of the ads!

OEM or used body parts - where?

dewu

Reaction score
City, State
Tychy
Year, Model & Trim Level
Ford Explorer XLT 2016
I have just imported a Ford Explorer 2016 to Poland. Left doors together with a central pillar are damaged. Where is the best place to get OEM or used parts? I bet the shipping costs might be a bit pricey- am I right?

Any advices?

Holiday Special! Join the Elite Explorers $20 for 2 years! Gets rid of the ads!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

peterk9

Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Russell, Ontario (Ottawa area)
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Aviator Reserve
Callsign
VE3
I have just imported a Ford Explorer 2016 to Poland. Left doors together with a central pillar are damaged. Where is the best place to get OEM or used parts? I bet the shipping costs might be a bit pricey- am I right?

Any advices?
I would think that any damages and costs associated with them should be covered by the party responsible for the damage. If you get stuck with paying for it, perhaps it may be less costly to have a body shop fix the damage.

Peter

dewu

Reaction score
City, State
Tychy
Year, Model & Trim Level
Ford Explorer XLT 2016
Fixing a Ford Explorer in Europe is not a simple thing. We don't have this model on European market. I need to find a place in US to buy those parts. No matter who pays...

Nasty

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2016 Explorer Sport
Tasca Parts sells a lot of OEM parts / performance parts. I would see if they would be willing to ship to Poland.

http://www.tascaparts.com/