Ohe boy's Full Width D44/Ford 9" | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Ohe boy's Full Width D44/Ford 9"

Well I am finally done with the suspension mods and have taken it out on the trails to test out the flex.

Here's some pics to get started:

Group shot of the gang

group_shot.jpg

Some flexing out on the trails...

explorer_flex_1.jpg

explorer_flex_2.jpg

explorer_flex.jpg

...and some flexing with the forklift...

Picture61.jpg

Picture31.jpg

Picture111.jpg

Picture7.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Oic

Well I got those rock sliders/ step bar built and welded to the truck. I just need to give them a nice coat of rustoleum paint and add some anti slip stickers they use on skate boards.

I think they still might be a little too high for my pregnant wife though. Someone know where I can get some side steps that I can use as a bolt on and be able to remove then when goin' wheeling?

i would get some square tubes and make a drop that you can bolt on and then take off later when needed.

Those are the Carr's right?

Wow i just checked out AZtrucks.com They have a lot of cool stuffs for our Explorer!!

They look pretty good and durable. I am thinking of getting them.

If they had them in black or something like a bed liner coating they would be prefect.

thats why you can buy bedliner...to make everything perfect!

They do have them in black powder coat.

SuperHoop_BlkFull.jpg

I might be getting a set when i get my sliders done.

Thinking of ordering soon ( in a couple of days) I just got done with painting my rock sliders

Those radius arms don't look stock, what did you use??

They are CAGE Offroad radius arms I believe. Im still waiting on my set.. They're so purdy...

Rahjah dat! Those are cage off road radius arms from the broncos. They're nice with those heims at the frame end. I just had to modify the mounting brackets to fit it to the explorer frame.

Back