Paragon Run Sept 18-19 | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Paragon Run Sept 18-19

According to Microsoft Mappoint, its 3 hours 22 minute drive from Monroe, CT to Hazleton, PA. Zip code is 18201 Roughly 200 miles for you each way.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

haha, chris has a locked rear,.............I know who has a special Key to open the lock :p

....ok then Tuna, unlock the door and stick-foot in rear.................LOL :confused:

ya know.... with friends like u guys, who needs a sex life? :eek:

anyway, the locker went in, in about 1hr 45min mad drunk.... rebuilt my leafs last night and now.... dare I say, I got one tight ass rear ;) just got back from a bit of a test ride, on road that is, I have to get used to the locker a bit, not used to the front end going up so high when i get on the gas..... well im off to the lovely adirondack mountains once again tomorrow... maybe get some wheelin in up there too.

lizardtrac said:
ya know.... with friends like u guys, who needs a sex life? :eek:
You certainly don't, apparently. You keep playin with your rear, stickin all kind of heavy metal objects in it, it's no wonder you don't get any of the normal variety, ya freak :D

dare I say, I got one tight ass rear ;)

Welcome to the 'new rear' club, we take all kinds here. Even people like Dave! ;)

just got back from a bit of a test ride, on road that is, I have to get used to the locker a bit, not used to the front end going up so high when i get on the gas..... well im off to the lovely adirondack mountains once again tomorrow... maybe get some wheelin in up there too.

Good, go take those damn pictures you've been promising all ready!

so who is actually makin this run?..i'm def out cause i got my self a house sittin job for the 11-15th watchin a friends farm and i'm workin at the kennel...whats everyone else up to?

good question tara.... who IS coming sat and/or whos coming sun?

i wont know till that saturday evening... school work and bank account changes very rapidly :confused:

but im sure as hell gonna try

Im out,..........gotta work on the trucks this weekend. blew the tranny on patch, and gotta tune the other one................sorry :rolleyes:

I'll be there. So who is showing up Saturday and who is showing up Sunday?

ok, as of right now, i'm in for saturday. i just got back from a week on my boat in canada and if i get everything together i'll be there early saturday. 8 am at the gas station like usual? let me know where we are meeting for sure then.

chad

I can't make it this time, don't have tow hooks yet, and some other stuff came up. Hopefully next time!!

Get some tow hooks and we could probably help you install them.. Its not hard.. You just need to drill into the frame with a 1/2" bit & bolt them down.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back