PATS Anti-Theft Delete - big news! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

PATS Anti-Theft Delete - big news!

Pontisteve

Reaction score
City, State
Florida
Year, Model & Trim Level
03 Eddie Bauer 4WD V8
Hey guys, I have some really exciting news! We can now delete PATS on pretty much any Explorer and Ranger PCM.

In the past, there were certain Explorers that just couldn't be done. Especially the 01-03 Explorer Sport Tracs, as well as some Explorers and Rangers. But also some Focus and Windstars. Ford simply didn't put an "OFF" switch in the calibration, so there were always certain vehicles that just couldn't be PATS deleted. We've been working on this problem for several years, and I've finally worked out a solution. We are still in the early stages of testing as of today (4/10/23), but so far we are having great success and I feel comfortable enough now to make the announcement. I think we've got these "impossible to delete" ones licked!

In addition to PATS deletes, we also offer custom and performance tuning. We do a ton of Rangers with the Explorer 5.0L swap, and have always had PATS deletes, standalone conversions, and performance tunes available for those. But some 01-03 Explorers, Explorer Sport Tracs, and Ranger PCMs remained elusive. Why delete PATS on a stock Explorer? Because the repair parts for these older Fords are often discontinued by the time the vehicle is 15-20 years old, and most of these parts were dealer only items that were not available in the aftermarket. So once Ford discontinues a Transceiver or a PATS module, they consider your vehicle obsolete if these parts fail. Can't fix it, sorry! Your truck is junk because we quit building a $35 part.

We can direct flash your PCM if you send it to us, and permanently eliminate the PATS system on any Ranger. No programmers to buy, no towing the vehicle to a dyno shop, no hunting for used parts, hoping they work, and then paying a locksmith to come to you to find out. Just fill out our forms, and mail them to us along with your computer. We'll handle the rest! Email me to get the forms.

Best regards,
Steve at Drag Radial Performance
pontisteve@earthlink.net

Wow, I may consider buying a newer than 94 Truck!

Back