Post your WTB Aerostar parts here. | Page 8 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Post your WTB Aerostar parts here.

best to take some pictures, let me know via PM when you have the pictures.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

BTW, where would a keyless entry module be located if I had one so I can check?

I don't know, never had a Ford Aerostar with that system, but I have heard they are unreliable too.

I have a diagram with the Aerostar rear seat belt anchor part I need. How do I send it to someone in a private message?

when I click on the picture to paste opr attach a photo, a URL request comes up instead.

I don't think you can send attachments in pm

need a longer rear wheel stud

i need longer wheel studs so i can use a 3/8"spacer with my mustang wheels.i need one around a half inch longer to be safe.anyone know a part number?

Zenish autozone had the longer studs I needed. My wheels are off an 05 gt. I run a 245 tire in the front with a 1/4 spacer, anything wider or thicker it will rub the fender.

Zenish autozone had the longer studs I needed. My wheels are off an 05 gt. I run a 245 tire in the front with a 1/4 spacer, anything wider or thicker it will rub the fender.

thanks.i ended up just using one inch spacers all around.these mustang tires are only 215 60 16.

89 Ford Aerostar. 98k miles. XLT. Priced Right - $1760 (East Alton)

Dealer just listed. VERY CLEAN interior. Has the electronic dash
01717_cl4w8q6s3cs_600x450.jpg

(I don't have room for any more Aerostars but I still look at Craig's list as often as possible.)

Looking for the bellhousing off a I believe it's 86 to 87 manual transmission

As the title says looking for a manual transmission aerostar in the 86 to 87 range. Vulcan motor only so I believe the 3.0 5 speed is more specific.

Anyone has one for sale or even a whole trans if you want to sell it that way I'll take it.
Email me at thecrew2999@gmail.com because I might not be on here much...
Thanks

Looking for a clutch pedal set up for a 95 Aerostar.Im swapping in a 5 speed.

Ok got the clutch pedal set up and master cylinder and line.Also got the aerostar shifter tower for the mod.So now all I need is a shifter boot and a ecm for a manual 4.0 1995 Aerostar anyone have one?Or just the number so I can order one?

Ok got the clutch pedal set up and master cylinder and line.Also got the aerostar shifter tower for the mod.So now all I need is a shifter boot and a ecm for a manual 4.0 1995 Aerostar anyone have one?Or just the number so I can order one?

What transmission are you going to use? the aerostar clutch line won't work with the ranger m5od or TK5. The 4.0L aerostar was never offered with a manual, but it is actually pretty easy to put one in. I've done 3 to date. Get an ecm for a ranger or explorer of the same year. If you are using the ranger m5od you will need a longer drive shaft, I used one from a lincoln mark 8. It has 1330 U joints and all the vans I have owned have 1310 so find a tail shaft from a C4 or a T5.

What transmission are you going to use? the aerostar clutch line won't work with the ranger m5od or TK5. The 4.0L aerostar was never offered with a manual, but it is actually pretty easy to put one in. I've done 3 to date. Get an ecm for a ranger or explorer of the same year. If you are using the ranger m5od you will need a longer drive shaft, I used one from a lincoln mark 8. It has 1330 U joints and all the vans I have owned have 1310 so find a tail shaft from a C4 or a T5.

I am using a mod and 1354 manual tcase from a explorer.4wd swap lol I will just change the end on the line.I have changed them before.I'm wondering if a 95 aerostar had a crank sensor?Not looked at mine yet.Did cruise still work on the ones you did?Thanks

I am using a mod and 1354 manual tcase from a explorer.4wd swap lol I will just change the end on the line.I have changed them before.I'm wondering if a 95 aerostar had a crank sensor?Not looked at mine yet.Did cruise still work on the ones you did?Thanks

Start a build thread and post pictures since this is the wtb thread. I got the cruise working on the first van.

The middle sliding door track on my 1995 van has several kinks. This causes the door to bind then pop out of the center track. I'm looking for part number 11.

Attachments

• Aerostar sliding door diagram..jpg
    Aerostar sliding door diagram..jpg
    81 KB · Views: 324
  • Aerostar sliding door diagram description..jpg
    Aerostar sliding door diagram description..jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 288

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I know hwy 64 truck and auto salvage in Farmington,nm would ship you one. All the vans they have look like people drove them in. I found a gas tank for my merkur xr4ti there.

Back