• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

redneck21's 99 EX

Hi yall names David and im from Athens GA. She is a 99 sport got it b/c i like the looks for the 2 door and it's not really going to do much off road. Named it project jellystone b/c my nice name is yogi and im going to use it for camping so the name fits. Not much done yet so far all i done was blacked it out(hated the gray, and redid the gauge color(hated the green) and 2 kicker c10 (hated not having bass) i guess i only fix what i hate and why i havent done much b/c it's an awesome svu BLAH BLAH BLAH all you ppl want are some pics.

100_2550.jpg

100_2560.jpg

100_2542.jpg

100_2557.jpg

Picture0001.jpg

DSCF0144.jpg

DSCF0143.jpg

DSCF0137.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

best X

Reaction score
City, State
IRB florida
Year, Model & Trim Level
'96 SPORT
nice ride man cant wait to see some pics when you start working on it goodluck

redneck21

Reaction score
City, State
Georgia
Year, Model & Trim Level
1999 sport
Im not to sure what i want to do yet i want to get about a 3 inch lift just so i can crawl under it with the side step on there. TT and shackles would be the EZ and cheap way to do it so i might in a few weeks.

also but a few other pic up top i got a nice shot of me trying to get on a rock got up thear and im just 2WD :)

redneck21

Reaction score
City, State
Georgia
Year, Model & Trim Level
1999 sport
then that what i will be doing then. I got to read up on that a lil b/c i don't want to do it the wrong way. I haven never done anything with the suspension b4 and just want to make sure i don't mess it up. Thats more of a mid summer plane of mine. First i got to get new rotors, better pads, tires, H/U (my cd player don't work:() then i will be looking into the 4" lift, black bull bar lights and all. I seen the light on the roof rack of a jeep liberty and might want to get some like that look kinda built in. List gets long the more i look on hear.

Sams01XplrSprt

Southern Cali Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Newport Beach California & Bay Area California
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 Sport (sold)
nice sport u got there redneck