Status
Not open for further replies.

blueoval122

Reaction score
City, State
Simi Valley, California
Year, Model & Trim Level
'04 XLT
I ordered some spacers from Ben over 2 months ago, he took my money but never sent me a product. Now he is not responding to my e-mails and requests. Does anyone have better contact info. for him? Thanks in advance for any help you guys can give me.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

how long since you emailed him and he didnt respond? i recommend this get locked before it becomes another flame war against the already long gone roadbully.

I ordered some spacers from Ben over 2 months ago, he took my money but never sent me a product. Now he is not responding to my e-mails and requests. Does anyone have better contact info. for him? Thanks in advance for any help you guys can give me.
Typical story - the risk of not receiving what you paid for is part of doing business with RB. And there will be those that say "oh I got mine in 2 weeks" or whatever - but in general, thats not the case. This also isnt a flame session, it is just the truth - which of course is important because those spacers are a few hundred bucks so people should understand what they are getting themselves into before they fork over that money, including the not so buyer-friendly business etiquette which RB operates under.

Ben doesn't do business on here, and he likely doesn't even come here anymore....so I'm thinking you need to get in touch with Paypal, your bank or the Canadian Mounties :hammer:

....not sure anyone here can do anything, besides having this turn into a flame war. Sorry to hear about your extended wait, mine took 7 weeks to come in.

he has stopped production, posted on another site

Lift spacers are no longer for sale,
I will be finishing up with any orders that have already been made, but that will be the end of it.
I unfortunately do not have all the time in the world to work on spacers.
I tried my best to keep up with demand, but unfortunately was unable.
I apologize for anyone still waiting for their product, and assure you that I have not intentionally missed anyone.
Again, the spacers that have been paid for will be shipped, but then production stops.

This started off as a guy just trying to help out his fellow explorer owners, and now I have people calling me a thief, crook, or telling me I ripped them off, after all of this, I feel that it's not worth my time to try to help any longer, neither myself nor my family need to deal with threats or insults due to these spacers which I'm honestly tired of making at this point anyway.

Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back