ROLLPAN !!!!!!1st GEN | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

ROLLPAN !!!!!!1st GEN

Originally posted by Hartman
Also, keep in mind that 4-5 inches of framerail will need to be cut to achieve the flush look.

And no more spare tire ;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Correct.

but, if you bought those limited pieces we are talking about, didn't mind cutting your frame and losing your spare, and just went to work i think anyone with a little experience could make it work. now i just want to see them do it.

ive been thinking about this for a while. in my opinion, the easiest way would be to "extend" the rocker guards back. this would mean the roll pan would not wrap around in any way. you would have the "wrap around" on the rockers (were 99.9% of all vehicles have them).

thats waht i had in mind get limited ones and then get a f150 have it just a str8 rollpan and then do a lexan window i got a guy that can do the work i just gotta get the pan he'll cut it down and all i just gotta get these panels anyone know a good place
Probaly a local junkyard which sucks for me cause i live in michgian not SO cal
which they have it all i hate that

Skruba

that last pic.. whats up with the left door and front fender.. looks funny from that angle

it has suicide doors, and the door is cracked open (not shut all of the way).

Back