• Register Today It's free!

San Diego Mud

walcheff

Reaction score
City, State
San Diego, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
92 XLT
Anyone in San Diego know where to find some mud. It's raining like crazy here.

Between Valley Center and the I-15. There are lots of dirt roads. Make sure you don't fall off the side of canyon though.:roll:

I know this is kinda late but behind Black Mtn. in Penasquitos at Glider Port there is a mudhole from hell... Basically get off I15 at Penasquitos Blvd/Poway Rd. Hang a left. Fallow it to Black Mtn. Road. Hang a right. Take that too about 100 yards before it makes a SHARP left. Turn right on the last turn before that SHARP left and fallow it back about a mile. Look for a big flat area at the base of an INSANE hill climb. That area turns into a mud bog when it rains.

Khris

Just south of San Diego, just 2 minutes outside of Rosarito on the 'free' road the street is being dug up, and the entire area is a giant mug hole. I was there in late December, and the whole place was a mess. This was just north of the Fox studios - Baja... Plus, there's some damn good sand dunes right on the beach if you go south of Rosarito near Puerto Nuevo. Guys take their trucks, suvs, buggies, and quads there every weekend. They also stage International quad races there every spring...

Back