San Diego Off Roading....... | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

San Diego Off Roading.......

new stuff on
SANY0017.jpg

new stuff on with james
SANY0018.jpg

after
SANY0020.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

comparing butt's haha

SANY0021.jpg

SANY0022.jpg

SANY0024.jpg

james sitting slightly stinkbug
SANY0025.jpg

Yeah my hands hurt from that lol. I think I have a big sun burn on my back lol. Atleast I am getting my color back.

Yeah junk yard tomorrow then the leafs I hope that they have a tranz for me. I might be geting a supra after the Goblin is done. If I do I am going to sell the Saturn and drive the Goblin while the gas is low and fix up the supra :D. I noticed today gas is down to $3.01 today here in Mira MEsa :D I love it. HEHEHE

your hands should get a break tommorow, but then again, maybe not, haha. anyone know where i can get a dirtbike carrier that hooks into a tow hitch?

should i reset my computer after i put a bigger maf on? I also got my other leaf on today but i need a tow hitch reciever still

i'm wondering if that hitch will fit on the front of my X ??? :D

I have one to sell. I'll be headed down that way on the 30th to Lemon Grove. Let me know.

Maybe we could meet up and you could tell me what you think of my rig. It should be back up and going by then. I should also have it leveld out too.

Lookin good, what happened with that trans?

Lookin good, what happened with that trans?

My trans blew up :eek: but I have another one sitting on a crate on the side of my house. I just need a lil help puting it in. I can't wait to have my truck back on the road again.:D

in about a week or two i am buying a 3 inch drop bracket lift so i should be good to go. does anyone know what a good way to get rivots out is?

what he said, lol....

in about a week or two i am buying a 3 inch drop bracket lift so i should be good to go. does anyone know what a good way to get rivots out is?

I usd an air chisel and it was a lot faster than trying to use a drill. The only thing is you need a bigger compressor than the one you have.

Back