• Register Today It's free!

Sea Foam

kt652

Reaction score
City, State
Elk Grove, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XLT 4x4
Just used Sea Foam in my 93 4x4 (108k) which would ping quite often. Cleaned the MAF, tried resetting the computer with no cure.
Used the plastic baggie trick to keep a steady stream into the throttle body as my nephew gave it enough gas to keep from stalling out. Used 1/3 can and shut down for 5 min. Started back up, kept tach between 3-4k to blow out carbon build-up and took for test drive. Wide open throttle and pinging is history. Very pleased so far. Also used on my 97 Voyager van (140k) and the pinging is history also.:cool:

This stuff is awesome!!! I have used it on cars for years and I just bought this Ex and it has 98k on it. Sea Foamed the engine and it runs so much better and have much more power. The white smoke all over my neighborhood was nice too.:D

Just a disclaimer FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS. Not doing so can severely damage your motor.

up at our cabin we use the sea foam as a fuel stabilizer, we put it in the snow blower tank, the tractor tank, the snowmobile tanks, the moped tank, and the 4 wheeler tank

we've never used it as you guys have.....

Back