Showed the wifes car a little love | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Showed the wifes car a little love

chriswells78

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Powell(Columbus), OH
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Limited
Added Helo Slick rims and Cooper Zeon Sport AS tires

DSC01691.jpg

DSC01694.jpg

DSC01697.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nice rims. Good choice on em.

Good choice on the tires. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ;)

I didn't realize you worked for Cooper. I recently found out they were Ohio based and I try to patronize Ohio companies when I can. Do you make the Zeon's? If you do, :thumbsup: on the lettering in the tread. I just noticed it today. It's pretty cool.

Yea, the headquarters is in Findlay. There are only 4 plants- Findlay OH, Texarkana AR, Tupelo MS and Albany GA. Texarkana builds most of the various Zeon's. Wasnt me that made them though... ive been building a 265/75/16 for a long time now. :D

Now the question is, after you showed the wife's car little love, did the wife show you a little love, or just roll her eyes at you for spending more money on the car :D

She did at first, until she saw the wheels on it. Now she is all about it. LOL

looking good chris.....so is this like bribing your wife to let you toss a D44 in the fornt of that mounty?....or a least a 3" bl

I think it was for the 4406 swap or the bumper he will be doing later on.

The mounty bumber is half done. Just need to get back up to my friend's dad's shop to finish it. Thinking about the transfer this spring. I am thinking about some rock sliders after the bumper is done.

When my son gets a little bigger (like able to get into the truck on his own), I'll be doing the body lift and some 33's

Back