Stupid stumps... | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Stupid stumps...

Ok, so we go wheeling this weekend at our little hiding spot. First run out, the Nasty Hoe's front tire finds a stump that hadn't been there before. :mad: Guess with all the rain last week exposed it. On top of that, also broke the hub, so we didn't get to do too much after that. :rolleyes:

cr0209.jpg

cr0210.jpg

cr0221.jpg

cr0222.jpg

But thanks go to Jared. He pulled out his trusty chainsaw and cut up that stump. Then he gave it to Jeff. Showed that tree after all. :p

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

eeesh....that really mashed up that tire...

nasty, well at least you got revenge on the stump eh.

My Gawd! Thank goodness that it wasn't a Firestone, I could have flipped and died! :roll:

Attachments

• flip.jpg
    flip.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 470

No spare hubs when wheeling? tisk tisk :)

I bet you can patch that tire.. haha

-Drew

you could patch it with a tube :) Man Geolanders are not cheap either

410Fortune said:
you could patch it with a tube :) Man Geolanders are not cheap either

Last one I bought was $225, the MT+'s now are a little cheaper, but still almost $200.

I'm thinking and debating about 36's or 37's

Jeff - :navajo:

pssst may I suggest DICK CEPEK , much cheaper and a great tire IMO

The real question is whether or not SVO will just replace the tire, or find a donor Ex to swap the entire axle, engine, and front clip! (Grey Ghost #2?)

Gatorblazer said:
The real question is whether or not SVO will just replace the tire, or find a donor Ex to swap the entire axle, engine, and front clip! (Grey Ghost #2?)

Too funny! Ya'll need to quit giving him ideas though. (yeah, this is Stang Girl, home with strep throat. :rolleyes: )

Charlie's_93EB said:
i see no tree stump

Jeff had backed up some so he could change the tire, however, I found a pic of Jared cutting it up with the chainsaw. :D

p0423150.jpg

Back