TDS '08 Who's going? | Page 11 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

TDS '08 Who's going?

Danny, if you can stand the smell, there is some pretty cool stuff over there. That body of H2O is disgusting! When all the roads were developed in that area, they thought it was going to be the new Palm Springs. Lucky for us, it did not work out.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Made it work finally:rolleyes: Everthing is loaded it up and in the parking lot. TThe 150 seems to be pulling ok, but I'm not in love with the u-haul trailer:rolleyes: But it will do for this trip.;) I 'll be heading out of here around 3 o'clock or so. Zukman was already on there way, but had to make some stops, and they were still behind me on the way to work.

..and 10lb powertank fill up...$15 bucks:thumbsup:

Mostly packed up and ready.............and waiting as usual (for the women). Need to pick up some fire wood and hit the road...................but I am still waiting (for the women). I would have been there yesterday, with the best spot in the desert picked just for us......................but I am still waiting (for the women).

Have fun guys!!
icon_ecstatic.gif

I loaded up the truck last night and will be leaving my dad's house at about 7pm. I'm meeting up with MicroMachine around 7:30 off the 91 and then we'll be on our way.

See you fools tonight! :)

...i just seen micromachine and was able to snap a couple before pics of his ride...;)...he's packed up and ready to go and can't wait to meet the rest of you guys...:D

micromachine002ez8.jpg

micromachine001an7.jpg

AHaha thats a nice looking Sport!

...it's a 4x2 and i already warned him of the easy run thru the wash for breakfast...he said he already had seen the pics...:D

I just talked to DB_1 and he's the first one there unless he's in the wrong spot.

MicroMachine should go now, instead of waiting for me. That's another 4.5 hours from now to wait for me.

...he has to get his girlfriend and some ice...:dunno:

Could some one PM me their phone # in case I can't find camp. Or will someone be monitoring CB channel 4/7?

we are 2.3 miles in from 78 on Chauiilla Trail west side of road flags are up

...it's a 4x2 and i already warned him of the easy run thru the wash for breakfast...he said he already had seen the pics...:D

LOL

Everything would have been fine if we had just Zigged rather than Zagged:D

But anywho Y'all have fun out there post lots of pics:thumbsup:

Just got done fixing my exhaust hanger and replacing the GPR on the SD. Having a quick bite to eat then off to Imperial Beach to pick up the Ranger and on my way.

Enjoy! Have fun in the ghost town... seems like a pretty trippy night tour...

Reporting live via cell phone from tds. It' windy as hell here and everyone is trying to stay out of it. To windy to really do anything, we'll see if there is a night run. Todays run only had a litte carnage, dannyboy toasted a t case i think

...hey, they sell goggles down at the market for 10 bucks...i might add the board is super quiet while you guys are gone...:p:

Some of us are just waiting for the carnage pics. :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back