Texas EF members meet and greet | Page 17 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Texas EF members meet and greet

Where would be the best area for a Texas EF meet and greet?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gonna move out at 9:30. Austin here I come! :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

What a meet!!! Great bunch of EF peeps linked up in Austin at Kris's house. Will post pics when I get home. :D

Absolutly! Best time ive had in a long time. It was so great to meet everyone and talk explorers! Kris and I just got done throwing the tranny in redbull too!

Wow that was quick! I know I left you guys still hanging around the garage at 8, but still, less than two hours to stab a tranny? :scratch:

Anyway, I am home safe and sound. Big thanks to Kris for the use of this home for the meet. He is really a great guy and an excellent host. It also helped that he had his Jurassic Park Explorer showing off in the driveway. :D

It was good to meet all of you, especially reapereviltwin and not just because of the tires. I really wanted to meet you in person. Its a shame you couldn't bring the Dr. Jack, but it would have been an even greater shame if it fell through the floor of your trailer doing 65 on the highway. :eek:

Again an awesome Meet. Thanks for putting it together!

Ya i agree. It was a great turn out. we should all do that again sometime soon. Yall really put that trainy in already! thats awesome.. I'd like to see that thing on the road!

Home now, uploading some pics on the dial up computer, should be complete by Thanksgiving.
It was a great meet, meeting everone in person, I've been wanting to meet more peeps. I think you will like the tires, just not good for mudding.
And yes, a big thank you to Kris for opening up his home to us for the meet.
I got to see the JP X and the Red Flyer in person.:D

Zaveral was there in EF spirit.

Still can't get over how great this meet was in Austin!
Attending the meet:
Kris Guilbeaux
John Rock
Chris Parker
Justin Klare
TexasArmadillo
MrQ
01explorer2wd
NICE59FORDF100 (from OK City, Ok)
reapereviltwin
zaveral (in spirit from Japan with the USAF)

Hangin' out in the cul-de-sac bs'ing

IMG_0138.jpg

IMG_0137.jpg

IMG_0136.jpg

Sarah and Shane
IMG_0140.jpg

L to R

Dan (MrQ), Mike (TexasArmadillo), Russell (NICE59FORDF100) Kris (Kris Guilbeaux), Mike (reapereviltwin), Shane (01explorer2wd)

IMG_0141.jpg

No T-Rex was sighted.

I am glad everyone had a great time. This was truly an awesome meet. I feel when the wheeling starts we are going to have a blast.

i want to know, did John Rock drive the Sport Trac , ? or trailer it ??

lol, ,
events like this are great, having been part of one at Turdles,that started with a work party,,

I am glad everyone had a great time. This was truly an awesome meet. I feel when the wheeling starts we are going to have a blast.

When are we gonna get the wheeling trip ball rolling?

Congrats on pulling a meet & greet off! :thumbsup:
:thumbsup:

What was the food of choice for the day? Pics?

Burgers, dogs, and the trimmings, boiled shrimp

I see the Chevy made it to the Ford meet lol :p:

Had to have one vehicle to make fun of!!!

lol, ,
events like this are great, having been part of one at Turdles,that started with a work party,,

John was headed back home with Chris, I think his Sport Trac is still in Hillsboro at his cousin's.

This was my first meet and greet, and it was a blast, I forgot all about installing the xmission until I saw Russell's post.

Look like yall had a blast! Wish I could have made it out, maybe next time...

lol, ,
Corkey, that's not my Sport Trac. That belongs to my friend Chris. He gave me a ride home last night. And as reapereviltwin said, I left my Sport Trac at my cousin's house up North of me.

It was great to meet everyone and hang out for a little bit.

Nice pics, Shane!

Look like yall had a blast! Wish I could have made it out, maybe next time...

It was a blast! We are gonna be going for a wheeling trip next, info on that trip to come later.

It was great to meet everyone and hang out for a little bit.
[/QUOTE]

It sure was. Was glad you and Chris were able to make it.

OMG, this weekend was a blast! Had a great weekend hanging with everyone and talking shop! Oh, and I made it home safe and sound! Cant wait to do it again!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Mike, I hadn't seen from TexArm. I did pass chris in his sport trac on I-35W though.

Back