Texas EF members meet and greet | Page 18 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Texas EF members meet and greet

Where would be the best area for a Texas EF meet and greet?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LoL, are yall worried about me? Sorry I didn't respond sooner, but the in-laws live in a house from the 1970's. That means zero internet. In fact we only recently got rid of their console TV.

I had so much fun on Saturday. It was really great to meet other people with the same obsession as myself. Kris once again thanks for hosting this event. I hope your neighbors will forgive all the Ford fandamonium in front of their houses. I can't wait to go on an actual wheeling trip with yall. I might have to beg my way into riding shotgun until I can convert the "Dillo Mobile" into a 4x4.

Again, it was really great to meet everyone, even the Okie. = ' Þ

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Glad to hear from you Mike, was wondering how long it took to drive to the Dallas area!! Yea, it was a blast, next meet will be a wheeling meet!

I'm glad yall had fun. Wish I could have been there. I was gonna call Shane and give yall a surprise "visit" but I forgot (go figure). Hopefully when I come home on leave we can make another meet and greet. Although I'm here longer then planned. We extended out another year. So October 2012 I will be coming home.
But I don't think I'm the only one thats gonna say this.

WE NEED MORE PICS.

Zav

I'm glad yall had fun. Wish I could have been there. I was gonna call Shane and give yall a surprise "visit" but I forgot (go figure). Hopefully when I come home on leave we can make another meet and greet. Although I'm here longer then planned. We extended out another year. So October 2012 I will be coming home.
But I don't think I'm the only one thats gonna say this.

WE NEED MORE PICS.

Zav

A call to Shane while we were there would have been a great surprise for the EF peeps there!!! When you come home on leave, we will make a meet happen one way or another!!!
I did see Shriner beer being drank at the meet!

Ya I had to try out Shiner's new Holiday Cheer. It wasn't that bad. It has a slight hint of peach flavoring. I also had Lone Star Light and Bud Light.

*cough* wheeling anyone? *cough*

So interested. Any ideas? I think we need to start a new thread
?
Posted via Mobile Device

I would have to sit on the side lines and cheer. I can't wait to get the 4x4 installed.

I would be down if I came back in Oct. But my truck won't be complete. Not being driven in 3 years and I have a 5 liter waiting for me. I won't be wheeling anytime soon.

Back