Texas Guys (AGR wheeling ranch)

Trckmagik

Ole Bag
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Celina, Texas
Year, Model & Trim Level
I just wanted to see if there was any ineterst in planning a trip to AGR Wheeling Ranch. The guy that is doing my solid axle swap is best friends w/ the owner of the ranch and said he would love to have a Explorer group out for the weekend. Let me know if anyone is interested. You can check out the jeeps that wheel at AGR @ www.uniqueconceptsoftx.com

Here is a link to the Ranch web page. You guys let me know and I will put this together. Serious inquires only.

http://www.agrwheelinranch.com/index.htm

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Maybe in June.

I'm back in the game.

After getting my money back for the solid axle which was crap. I just decided to invest it into a six inch suspension lift. So now I have 10 inches lift front and 11 inches rear (those 35 inch tires look way to small). I am ready to hit some trails. SO I'M IN. Just let me know when your going. I even have a trailer and tow vehicle now just in case. I'll post a new pic soon. LETS DO THIS!:D

I'm ready!!!!!!!!!!!!

The new tow rig capable of towing 16,000 lbs!
9352edit.jpg

The truck after six more inches of lift and a overhauled tranny!

9352edit3-med.jpg

The trailer to tow it with rated at 8000lbs with brakes!
9352edit2-med.jpg

When we going?:D :D :D :D :D

You guys throw the dates out. I can go anytime, I just need to let the owner know. Last time I picked that dates it didnt work for anyone.
I was thinking anytime in May or June.
Rob hear in Dallas just dropped his truck off at the shop that did my solid axle swap so that they can complete the 5.0 conversion on his truck.

Throw some dates around. We will decide on a date and then do something like Rick does and put a smalll deposit down to make sure if we reserve the land for that weekend people actually show up. It will be alot of fun. Bring it............. Randall, I cant ever remember my password at Demon4x4.com Please post there for the Texas folks to visit this thread so we can get some feedback. This will be a Demon4x4/ Explorer4x4 run...

Originally posted by Trckmagik
Rob hear in Dallas just dropped his truck off at the shop that did my solid axle swap so that they can complete the 5.0 conversion on his truck.

Is that the third or the fourth shop that's had it? :D

So Rob's trying to get it going again?

I WANNA GO!

Well I am scheduled to work on May 17, 2003 and June 14, 2003 so anytime other than those two dates I will definitely go. SO I GUESS THIS MEANS I WILL BE A DEMON 4X4 FOR A DAY HUH?:D

By the way is it ok for a couple of my jeep pals to tag along with us? If not no problem just let me know.
All my friends have jeeps I am the LONE EXPLORER.

The first available slot for me is the weekend of May 31st.

This weekend I'll probably be hitting the beach. Plus, Michael, Randall, and Kris are going to Tellico.

On May 17th and 18th I'm going to Gilmer to wheel with peeps from ORW and DFW.TX4WD.org

Memorial Day weekend, I'm on call for work.

Almost forgot, I am taking my god son and daughter fishing and camping memorial day weekend. So add May 24 as a no good weekend for me as well. However any day other than the 17,24 or june 14 I am in!!!!!

may 31st sounds great for me

With all these conversions going on in Texas I need to open a shop..............

Brett and I can get that 5.0L going if nobody else can........
Also next time you want a solid axle, save some $$$ and bring it to us!!!

Howdy, He He.
I dont think you 2 would have done my swap for the price I got mine done at. I am doing some promo for the shop and got a deal to help bring the explorer world to them.
John......... I think I will be in Gilmer that same weekend. I have been planning on going for a bit now. You need to email your # so we can work on meeting each other in Gilmer that weekend. Will you be camping? Trckmagik@aol.com

Back to the topic..... Give me a date from the info above and we will get the deposit issue taken care of and I will schedule the event w/ the owner of the land.

Originally posted by Trckmagik
Randall, I cant ever remember my password at Demon4x4.com Please post there for the Texas folks to visit this thread so we can get some feedback. This will be a Demon4x4/ Explorer4x4 run...

I'll email your password to you.

May 31st sounds good to me, let me run it by the others. This all depends of course, on how much we break at Tellico :eek:

I don't think I can do May 31st, but anytime from June 2nd (sorry) I think until about June 25, this includes weekdays.

June 2 or 25 sound fine to me, I was wondering about the breaking stuff. I know I missed out on gilmer because I burned up my tranny and mangled some stuff on my truck in Arizona, took me a couple of weeks to get around to fixing it.:D

however if May 31st it is than I'm there!

May 30th, 31st, and come home on June 1st.

Going once, Going Twice????????

This sounds great to me.......... Let me check if these dates work for the owner of AGR Wheeling Ranch.

I'm in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

How many shops?

Originally posted by GJarrett
Is that the third or the fourth shop that's had it? :D

So Rob's trying to get it going again?

It's been in 3 different shops. This one should make it happen. Most likly it will be ready end of the month early June.

( Knock on wood!!!! )

Thanks Rob

Back