The Centaurus! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

The Centaurus!

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have seen one in Fort Collins, Colorado a few times.

If you can, please post pics of what's within the raised roof area. I have always wondered about that. I never ran into the owner in CO. I always hoped to just into peek inside theirs.

Saw your intro post earlier. Absolutely awesome truck and in amazing shape! Hope it treats you well and you keep us up to date on it. :thumbsup:

Well, thats unique. Very cool.
Now you have a place to watch your VHS tapes in private. :p
How is the video game hookup supposed to work? It looks like there's only a video connector, how do you get sound?

Glad to see you got it! I was so close to buying this truck when it was on ebay that i almsot had Kris Guilbeaux convinced to buy it with me, but alas it wasnt in the cards. But welcome to the forum!!!:thumbsup:

What a great ride! Welcome to the forum:chug:

I had a neighbor who owned one new.

Rick:That's cool Mr. Rick! Let me guess, you had him talked into a 5" lift and SAS by the end of the summer? HA!

That would have been fun, but he left his alone. His was dark red.

I've seen something like the Centarus. except it was all black. It was a Hearse.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back