the John Rock run 2011 (Truckhaven opening season run) | Page 7 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

the John Rock run 2011 (Truckhaven opening season run)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're tenting this time, although our new tent is more like a hotel at 200+ sq ft.:p:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

We're tenting this time, although our new tent is more like a hotel at 200+ sq ft.:p:

Hey, we just got another horse. His name is WildFyre Bey, but we are thinking of just calling him "Stic-o" since he is so dang tall (17hds) and skinny; kind of like you used to be:p:.
fyre2EDIT.jpg

hey, we just got another horse. His name is wildfyre bey, but we are thinking of just calling him "stic-o" since he is so dang tall (17hds) and skinny; kind of like you used to be:p:.

lmao:d

Now that there was funny! Stic-o however did say at one time my big driving horse was his little brother as they shared a birthday! lol

Now that there was funny! Stic-o however did say at one time my big driving horse was his little brother as they shared a birthday! lol
This guy is a National Show Horse. Sarah is going to train him/show him, I am going to ride the trails on a beautiful, long stepping, smooth walking horse. A very well bred, but green and young horse, can be a real bargin lately.

Well im out. I stepped up to organize and run the annual desert cleanup in Barstow Nov12th which has taken away my fun money.

This year's or next year's? Either way I'll be there.

Well im out. I stepped up to organize and run the annual desert cleanup in Barstow Nov12th which has taken away my fun money.

:(

There's still a few people going right?

All I can do is:bounce: Pumpkin is loaded and ready:exporange:D

I'm going! Doing bearings tonight and tie rods tomorrow night after work, align it as close as I can, and then book it out there! I've been working till at least 8 every night this week so I'll be getting there late, but I'll be there!

Explorer is loaded on the trailer, camping stuff and food is in the Van..

< 8 hours till I'm on the road..

~Mark

Just about everything packed, just need to load it all tomorrow.:thumbsup:

On our way

In Brawley, picking up stuff I left on the counter at the house.

~Mark

I am all packed, the RV is loaded, the Explorer is ready, but I am waiting for the wife to come back from wherever she went...................... The usual.

Mecca rd closed. At burger joint with Maniak.

Man you guy will have to post pic's for us web wheelers wishing we had our rigs ready.... hoping to make the next trip!!:D

sitting in traffic on our way out

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Damn hot out here:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back