The SoCal RBV's Club Various Upcoming Meet and Greets | Page 11 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

The SoCal RBV's Club Various Upcoming Meet and Greets

If anyone's out and about is bored. It's pretty freaking slow come chill out at my work pep boys in la habra need your tires rotated for free? Just bored maybe chill out

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

..I'm hoping somebody jumped on a free tire rotation..:biggthump

..Heck..We might just meet up at your work one day..:dunno:

Lol na no one did but I close again tonight 12 to 9 I'm sure it will just as dead. Lol

If anyone wants to Cruiz down. Can't miss my explorer. It's the only one with a rocket launcher on top lol

Let's get a run set up! :thumbsup:

Sounds good.

..There is a run already set up..;)
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=335396

..And if MrStalker's ranger is a single cab, I might have caught part of it in the far left of this picture..:dunno:
1211111321a.jpg

..Here are a couple more pics of the CHOC truck show and the rest can be found here..;)
http://www.explorerforum.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=3920&ppuser=63829

1211111316a.jpg

1211111329.jpg

1211111322a.jpg

...These guys are ready to go New Years...:dunno:

Not really a meet but im taking my kids to Johnson valley with some friends for new years if anyone wants to join us. Plan on putting some good miles on my pos.

34.4439°N 116.8583°W. LETS GO!

rm-100905-7.jpg

080102-1.jpg

080102-9.jpg

080102-5.jpg

080102-14.jpg

LETS GO!

LETS GO!

Totaly! When is the next meet? BTW just if anyone of you guys want to join me next weekend on the 29th I'm going to the crossroads of the west show, gun swap meet in Costa mesa

Totaly! When is the next meet? BTW just if anyone of you guys want to join me next weekend on the 29th I'm going to the crossroads of the west show, gun swap meet in Costa mesa

I don't think there is a meet scheduled, but we should get something planned! My brother is planning on going to that gun show, it's at the fair grounds I think. I'll see what my sched looks like for next weekend!

Yeah at the fair grounds. You should come if you can. Hopefully the weather isn't crappy

...So did you two finally meet up at the fairgrounds?

..You know...this next week or weekend might be a good time to meet up...If anyone wants to meet up in the Orange Anaheim area this week, let's hear it..

..I'm pretty sure myself, keeper, and Dave will be able to make it but would actually like to see more people show up...

..Are you in?

Where was it last time? There is another gun swap meet this 24th and 25th guns of the west in Costa mesa again. I'll be there on the 25th

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back