Top mount turbo aka The Moose Knuckle build thread | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Top mount turbo aka The Moose Knuckle build thread

Should keep the air cool ;) I can't wait to hear this thing rumble and whistle. Can not wait to see the confusing looks people give me when they hear it!
throw a cam in... people gonna think its a stand, then wham explorer goes by! 🤣

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

crank it at car shows ;)
nahhhhh I'll mosey on in and then just pop the hood LOL people will wonder why I'm there until they come see what it's got going on or leave the hood closed and race for $$$$

nahhhhh I'll mosey on in and then just pop the hood LOL people will wonder why I'm there until they come see what it's got going on or leave the hood closed and race for $$$$
no one will expect it, make bets with civics with the truck off then crank er up and watch the smiles fade away!

no one will expect it, make bets with civics with the truck off then crank er up and watch the smiles fade away!
it will be quite lopey at idle but wonder when the turbo gets noisy enough to hear however sitting against the outer fender skin might mean it will be noisy early lol

it will be quite lopey at idle but wonder when the turbo gets noisy enough to hear however sitting against the outer fender skin might mean it will be noisy early lol
waaaaaaaa pshhhhhhhh 😂😂😂
this may he my most pointless post 😂

So it 2023 any updates.. This is the same setup I need to do to my DD Explorer.

Explorer is officially reported stolen, guy refuses to give me my vehicle and my parts back. He won't complete the work. He won't return my money. I recommend not doing any work with coles custom fab (cole neely) i don't think I'll see any of my money back or any of the parts I purchased so this build is officialy ended as the vehicle and everything is stolen.

Screenshot_20230710_160439_Facebook.jpg

was this that guy on that explorer facebook group?

Back