Torque Monster Headers Install Write-up and Review | Page 19 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Torque Monster Headers Install Write-up and Review

Yes.
TorqueMonsterHeaders.com

Just order off the web site.
Id think seriously about asking for the one piece drivers side header though.
More work, kinda. Loosening off the driver side accessory bracket to get the header to slip from the top down. The problem many of us had with the two piece header is the joiner gasket blowing.
The one piece header removes one possible spot of failure.
home_03.gif

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yes.
TorqueMonsterHeaders.com

Just order off the web site.
Id think seriously about asking for the one piece drivers side header though.
More work, kinda. Loosening off the driver side accessory bracket to get the header to slip from the top down. The problem many of us had with the two piece header is the joiner gasket blowing.
The one piece header removes one possible spot of failure.
home_03.gif
If you look on ebay for Maximiser headers for a 2000 Ford Explorer V8 you will find that they are less expensive knockoffs of Torque monsters.

Interesting. Anyone here try these maximizer headers?

I have installed a set on my swap. The engine is in with the headers on. The headers seem to be very good quality. I haven't finished the install yet.

Please use the other threads to talk about the maximizer / OBX headers(there are plenty already). Yes they are cheaper but also made cheaper and don't have the $200 in ceramic coating on them like the torque monsters do.

Let me add that torque monster will stand behind their headers if you have an issue. We don't speak the same language as the people that make the OBX/maximizer ones and your buying them from resellers. After all this is said it is worth the extra $300 if you plan on keeping your truck for over a year.

Back