Truck Haven for Thanksgiving '07 | Page 9 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Truck Haven for Thanksgiving '07

oh ok. I thought I was gonna miss it! i had to go recheck the dates!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

you do know it's NEXT weekend right?

Next week?:eek: Damn , how dumb do you take us Navy folk for? :confused:
We know it's next week, but Show has to check in to his new command before Thanksgiving, and I am stopping a couple of times along the way to get a little work done on the Ex and visit family.

Besides, what's wrong with being ahead of the game.

are you navy too? I didn't know that. what kinda commands are you guys with? what are your rates?

are you navy too? I didn't know that. what kinda commands are you guys with? what are your rates?

yes, they are navy, and yes, they charge at least $65/hr for their time.. :D

:salute:

We're both STGs. Kevin is up at NOPF Whidbey Island, and I on my way down to FLTASWTRACEN in Point Loma.

No, not yet. he's still in the yard......Ha ha. i'm pulling a prank on my sister this year. i told her i would bring a turkey to her house. so on tuesday, i'm gonna show up with this guy.....
tikeystrut.jpg

Aha. i had no idea how many shipmates i had on here. I am/was an AT2.

Careful how you use that word "shipmates". It has several different contexts.

No, not yet. he's still in the yard......Ha ha. i'm pulling a prank on my sister this year. i told her i would bring a turkey to her house. so on tuesday, i'm gonna show up with this guy.....
tikeystrut.jpg

just make sure you have this in your hand when you do:D

cleaver.jpg

you got it exactly! She's gonna freak. sorry DWD, I meant it in the most masculine way possible!

DWD/Sho, drive safe!

DWD/Sho, drive safe!

Thanks. I should be to your place sometime Saturday afternoon. I am taking my time in the hopes of getting descent gas milage. I am thinking 60 to 63 top speed. I'll give you a call sometime Saturday to give you a better time frame.

Why are you still at work?

Why are you still at work?

Because the new wussy Divo has a meeting at 1300 and wants us to hang out in case there are any issues or questions that come up. I HATE THIS PLACE:mad:

Well I think I am gonna throw myself back in as a maybe;) since things are starting to look up again just about got my bank account back in shape and the X is starting to come back together again :thumbsup: Maniak is working on some brake lines (here's hoping keep ya fingers crossed) Found some Shocks I had in the garage forgot all about them and they fit so i am running them :D

And I still need to reset the coil spring and a few other small things that i am gonna try to get to this weekend...

the only real Fly in the ointment I can see is work since they still have not told us yet what our schedule is gonna be next week.:rolleyes:

Jason, if i make it out there ya want me to bring back that Lime Ball?:D:p:

that sucks man. but i just realized you sig says that you have 26 inch fabteck shocks. WTF are you talking about?

I am thinking I should just leave the Bay Area early and make it down to TH for sat and sunday.:confused:

Yes I have 26" facbtech shocks from eye to eye. The stock ones are like maybe 15".:D

I really want to go out there.

I am thinking I should just leave the Bay Area early and make it down to TH for sat and sunday.:confused:

Yes I have 26" facbtech shocks from eye to eye. The stock ones are like maybe 15".:D

I really want to go out there.

or you could just say "oops i forgot" and come on out to T-haven:D

Just replaced them with 36X13.50 IROK's on bead locks.

Just sold that EXACT set-up a few weeks ago:eek:

Froader, that sucks ass about your tires. Were they slashed at your house? *******s.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

cyber, Yeah! save me a buck off my alcohol tab. but i'll have my little boy with me this time, so i'll probably take the drinking a little easier.

Back