2008 Truck Haven Run! Jan 19-20 Discuss!!! | Page 24 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2008 Truck Haven Run! Jan 19-20 Discuss!!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hopefully tomorrow after my radiator...

Perfect we are now getting a good ammount of snow and they are already calling for it to get worse. They are slosing the schools :(

The interstate should be good by friday morning at 2 am

How many people fit in that tent colin? We are gonna need it after all. James, who was bringing the RV, has to work all weekend. And he won't loan it. I wouldn't either.

LOL looks like we are gonna be full.....

We may need to pitch in and buy a big tent so everyone can fit

I have about 150 bucks left in my truckhaven fund! I may have to milk the wifey for a few more bucks.....but yeah we can get a big tent. And the blazer will have sleeping room too. and since we built a new fence, we can burn the old one!

Sweet on the fence burning :)

well i can i got about 200 bucks of thaven fund left to after plane tickets which were not that bad...

congrats steve I hope everything goes well with the delivery.:thumbsup::cool:

Well folks if ya got Goggles you better bring em it was blowing pretty good last night out there :D

Worst case.. That store (the one with gas) that is at the end of the road that goes to the bluffs sells cheap goggles..

~Mark

It looks like I'll be bringing 2 more guys with me that are from my last boat. Kevin should be here in San Diego in about 15 hours. We should be leaving Friday as soon as I get off from work.

Working on getting out of here just after Lunch.. Should be there late, late tonight.

Have a safe trip down here Tom. See you tomorrow! :thumbsup:

I wonder if Kevin could have a pot of his wife's beans shipped...? :)

I wonder if Kevin could have a pot of his wife's beans shipped...? :)

Now that I think about it, if I was really thinking about it I should have packed 90ranajo back to San Diego with a cooler full of beans and Mac Salad. Unfortunately, hind sight is 20/20 and I will make sure that next year I have both as I should be able to drive down and have my own truck there.

It looks like I'll be bringing 2 more guys with me that are from my last boat.

Would that be Johnny Ray and Chris?

Last edited:

i wish i was heading out right now. grrrr have to make it all the way through the day. oh boy oh boy i can't wait! still have to throw limit straps on so my shocks don't get pulled apart

...it sure is quiet in here for it being the day before the big run...:eek:

...:scratch:...but way off in the distance i hear your compressor's, tools clanking, knuckles getting busted, and some cursing....i can't wait....:thumbsup:

...I love the smell of truck haven in the morning...:D

i wish i was heading out right now. grrrr have to make it all the way through the day. oh boy oh boy i can't wait! still have to throw limit straps on so my shocks don't get pulled apart

Same with me, i can hardly bare being stuck at work with just one day to go!!:p:

Well Tennessee has been the most boring place all day

Leave Nashville at 6am and get to San Diego at 10:40. Not a bad flight at all

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'll be leaving about 10am if anyone wants to roll a...

convoy.jpg

I'll keep my shirt on though.

Back