2008 Truck Haven Run! Jan 19-20 Discuss!!! | Page 23 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2008 Truck Haven Run! Jan 19-20 Discuss!!!

the bronco had a rough idle. but its running good agian. i guess two wires were against the headers and melted a bit

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Happens in the blazer a lot. 3 sets of plug wires in two months. Gotta figure something out.....

Again a reminder to take lots of video:thumbsup:

because no t-haven for me now:(

Tommorow I become a father:D:thumbsup:

Great Steve, hope everything goes smoothly:thumbsup:

I'll make whoever rides with me shoot video and/or pics or they walk:p:

Well, the RV is now a no-go at the last minute, so it looks like a tent trip for us. My wife isn't gonna go unless she has a shower, is anybody else willing to share their RV shower?

Bummer Jason. What happened to the RV?

OMG, I'm gonna have to clean the soda out of the keyboard and off the monitor . . . . again!

Good thing you don't use a laptop, you would have to buy a whole new computer.;)

Stic-O, post as soon as you get back from the hospital.

Good thing you don't use a laptop, you would have to buy a whole new computer.;)

Stic-O, post as soon as you get back from the hospital.

Will do;) going to the hospital sometime in the next 12 hours:)

...so, she's officially started???...:eek:

...good luck and may it all be a smooth delivery steve...:D

Well, the RV is now a no-go at the last minute, so it looks like a tent trip for us. My wife isn't gonna go unless she has a shower, is anybody else willing to share their RV shower?

Man its all good...lol

I just need to pic up a converter to charge the camera before i go

...burns, so you've given your attorney all your in case of, paperwork and told all your loved ones goodbye???

...rumor has it spender may make an appearance...:eek:

Well if spender shows up at least i will know who he is......

...lol, you will know him as he will be carrying duct tape and a pack of matches...;)

Congrats Steve...:chug:

...and speaking of deliveries...:D

Attachments

• aussie.jpg
    aussie.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 164

...burns, honestly, i was just teasing...;)...but is it saturday that is your birthday...:scratch:

...cyber, i'm not sure if he's my alter ego but i sure did some unwanted spending on the ranger today...:eek:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yeah i know you were teasing haha lol

and you could possibly be correct

Oh and colin you may need to pack that extra tent. I need to check with jason first and see whats up

Back