2008 Truck Haven Run! Jan 19-20 Discuss!!! | Page 26 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2008 Truck Haven Run! Jan 19-20 Discuss!!!

whew and i thought i was going to get an early start.....still gotta a little work to do on the X in the morning then pack it up grab some food and head on out.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Dont mean to be asking this a lot but should i go buy a small power inverter to use to charge the camera. I got to get some good video going and i got seven tapes to use up while im there.......

Burns, I got a generator in my rv that you can recharge your camera if need be.

Thanks. Just wanted to be ahead and have plenty of video for stic-o

They also said i was gonna have a big snow storm last night and today. HAHA

burns, I have an inverter in the truck.

Well that will work for me. I am leaving at 2 to get to the airport in time. Checked there web site and all flights are sill on-time.

I still have your phone numbers in my pm ill get them and put them in my cell before i leave

Sounds good. My brother and I are gonna leave here in the morning, pick you up in the blazer, and then we can go shopping, buy a new battery for the blazer, and then come back here, throw the old fence on the trailer, and head out. we are bringing a ton of photo and video gear too. I may even buy a second inverter.

Well Im out of here. Load up my junk, grab a bite to eat, 1h 30 min drive to the airport, get all checked in, FLY OUT!!!

Looking forward to meeting all of you. Jason thanks for picking me up!

Have fun dudettes

Ok, finally figured out the alarm gremlin stopping the truck from starting, and found out my cb doesn't work. Perfect. Hopefully my buddy comes through with a mic for the galaxy cb, or i'll just buy a cheapie tomorrow. should be asleep by 3AM, so I can pick up burns!

yawn man it's early guess time to get ready :D

I have been dreading writing this. Char and I won't be coming to Truck Haven. Once again we couldn't find anyone to stay with our 4 pets. Living out in the boonies makes it very difficult to find someone.

Normally I would come out by myself when this happens, but my grandma died last week, and we have relatives in town who I haven't seen for a long time. As much as I would like to join you guys, I think it's best I stick around here.

I sent raffle prizes to Colin, so at least you guys won't miss out on that.

Have a great time and keep the shiny side up!

Bummer!

:( I know times like these suck! but ya gotta do what ya gotta do
hopefully well see ya next time Rick.

That's too bad Rick. We'll miss ya.

Well i am heading out the door, see y'all in a few!

...sorry to hear that rick....and sorry to here about your grandma too...:(

I'm all packed up and sitting at work, hoping the boss leaves early today so I can too. Depending on traffic we are hoping to be there by 10:30pm ish. Dave, Colin keep the fire going if the wind doesnt blow it out.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

One more bluff newbie question...roughly how from the 86 is the turn off for the bluffs?

Back