2008 Truck Haven Run! Jan 19-20 Discuss!!! | Page 27 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2008 Truck Haven Run! Jan 19-20 Discuss!!!

Maybe about a mile or so, if that

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm all packed up and sitting at work, hoping the boss leaves early today so I can too. Depending on traffic we are hoping to be there by 10:30pm ish. Dave, Colin keep the fire going if the wind doesnt blow it out.

Shhh, don't mention the "W" word:p:

Gotta run to the store for food, pack up a few things and wait for Colin (and Tbars if he's coming) to show up then we're off!

That's a real bummer Rick, my condolences. I've got Char on my video cam so if I can find someone with a PA on their CB we can still have "DRIVERS MEETING!" LOL

Ladies and Gentleman...

Elvis has left the building!:bounce::bounce:

Now to gas up the X and grabbed some food and drop off my "core" at the JY
and then it off to the land beyond:D

Just woke up... I'll be picking up a friend and leaving in about 45 minutes or so. See you guys soon.

we're still here. thrrew some rear limit straps on this morning. and tried to work on the bronco's cruise control, but no luck wiht that. didn't quite measure right or something so i only have like 1/2-1/4" left on my shocks :rolleyes: so when the straps stretch a bit i guess ill have to re-drill new holes.

well i think jim is getting alot of stuff ready, i should prolly go help. see you guys there!

whoa i just looked over my shoulder at the door, i got a but load of stuff to pack in the car. gotta go

My truck is just about done, so I'll be on my way down shortly...:)

I'm in San Diego and as soon as Show gets off work we'llns on our way. Sorry you couldn't make it Rick.

All packed up, just gotta wait for Sarah to get home from school.

FYI ---- Change in plan's. Both Tom R. and I will not be making it out there this weekend also. Tom might go out early on Sunday morning.

FYI ---- Change in plan's. Both Tom R. and I will not be making it out there this weekend also. Tom might go out early on Sunday morning.
That Sucks!:(

Return from Truckhaven Jan. 08

I will be out there Saturday morning with by brother. Hope to arrive around 8 am or so.

Uuugh. Now it looks like I'll be arriving after 11pm tonight.

We will be getting there late too. No trailer no wood. Looks like the wheels are falling off this run!

Back