2008 Truck Haven Run! Jan 19-20 Discuss!!! | Page 25 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2008 Truck Haven Run! Jan 19-20 Discuss!!!

...:scratch:...but way off in the distance i hear your compressor's, tools clanking, knuckles getting busted, and some cursing....i can't wait....:thumbsup:

..I love the smell of truck haven in the morning...:D

Yea i have been running around all day chasing parts down so i can fix my ride.:(
had to go 2 different pick a parts before I finally found a radiator but on the bright side i did find an arm rest for my center console finally and a new turn signal switch too.:D and a new washer for my coil spring.

now to install all this maddness.:confused: of course after the truck cools a bit

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Perfect we are now getting a good ammount of snow and they are already calling for it to get worse. They are slosing the schools :(
Good news is it will be in the upper 60's this weekend:thumbsup:
If Exploderpilot has a Big 5 sporting goods store nearby they usually have tents fairly cheap, around 40 bucks for a 10x10 tent...or about that size.

Colin, so noon-ish you'll be out here? I can PM you directions or you can call and i'll guide you in or both.

I'm guessing somewhere around noon. It all depends on traffic so yeah, PM directions and then I'll call you when I get close, just to let you know. :thumbsup:

Good news is it will be in the upper 60's this weekend:thumbsup:
If Exploderpilot has a Big 5 sporting goods store nearby they usually have tents fairly cheap, around 40 bucks for a 10x10 tent...or about that size.

The weather will be nice. Im hoping it will stay that warm while im there....Yll have awesome weather as of now

Yeah the tent shouldnt be that bad

Well folks if ya got Goggles you better bring em it was blowing pretty good last night out there :D

Looks like it'll be relatively okay, wind-wise:
"Tonight
Mostly clear. Colder. Lows 25 to 35. Light winds.
Friday
Mostly sunny. Highs 63 to 68. Winds northwest 15 mph in the morning becoming light.
»
Friday Night
Mostly clear. Lows 31 to 40. Winds northwest 15 mph.
Saturday
Mostly sunny. Highs 64 to 69. Light winds.
»
Saturday Night
Mostly clear. Lows 36 to 42. Light winds.
Sunday
Mostly sunny. Highs 62 to 67. "

Well, about 18 hrs to go, and I'm almost ready...

I just hope that I'm not the only stocker that shows.

Anyone with a rv or a power inverter in the rig would it be possible for me to charge my video camera so i can get as much as i can get....

Well, about 18 hrs to go, and I'm almost ready...

I just hope that I'm not the only stocker that shows.

...what happened with your goody...:scratch:

It's going in @ 8 o'clock sharp tomorrow morning...:D

...so you will be late tommorow night then...i guess my ranger is about the only stocker left...:p:

I'm hoping to be down there sometime between 2-4.

Wow Matt, great. I stop reading the thread for a week and all sort of things start happening. Like Brians say's let us know us soon as you can everything is ok and send pics of the baby.

I'll be getting home late Friday night and leaving for TH Saturday AM as soon as I can. I got 3 boxes of tax papers to burn:D

Attachments

• ThisThreadisUseless.jpg
    ThisThreadisUseless.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 159

The wind is supposed to be gone by tonight. We should be out there on Friday evening. Save me a spot by the bluff, I like the view in the morning.;)

Your taking the Ranger and not the X?

...lol, i'm taking my X except this trip, all my time and money went into the ranger...i haven't even really touched the X since the last trip and i beat on her pretty good then...:rolleyes:

...but i am stopping out at ajax to see if i can get some hubs since i'm all out of spares...:D

Just finished loading the truck on the trailer. Waiting impatiently for tomorrow morning.

OnTrailer1.jpg

...you wil be running on channel 1 correct...:scratch:

...but i am stopping out at ajax to see if i can get some hubs since i'm all out of spares...:D

So what time are you rolling out there might try to catch up with ya and hit Ajax too to see what i can snagged this time:D

...you wil be running on channel 1 correct...:scratch:

Yeah. I got the CB for the van last night, so I'll have it on.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yeah. I got the CB for the van last night, so I'll have it on.

...lol,so you knew what i was asking...:thumbsup:

...cyber, not sure yet...if all goes as planned i would like to be at ajax between 10-11 and meet up with froader at db-1's to help load wood...
...if not, i will jump in behind froader and take it from there...:dunno:

Back