Truck Haven pics from this weekend | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Truck Haven pics from this weekend

WOW!! Incredible videos!! Both the trailer AND the aerial views

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

jefe the plane videos are sweet

Wow, looks like you guy's had another blast out there. :thumbsup: I was planning on going but my back gave out on me and I was flat on my back for 2 weeks on meds. :roll: Had to cancel work this week. Can't wait for Feb. :burnout:

Who was out there? It looked like Paul B. was there.

Missed you out there Tom. It was me, Rick and Char, Stic-o, Jefe, John (bro of Jefe) and his two boys, BKennedy and Sarah (without X), Tom Davis, Winter and Missy (brought Pauls's X), Ray and Debbie Hutchinson and Chris (CG).

Make sure that back is good for Feb! See youthere. :thumbsup:

Thanks Colin.
Sounds like the "Wild Bunch" to me. :D Can't believe the amount of flexing and stuffing going on out there versus just 5 years ago :thumbsup: Drivers are getting better and rigs pumped. Can't wait for Feb.

I know, can you believe this guy...

2000:
dcp_0241.jpg

2005:
1600Jefe_Night4-med.jpg

Wow, way cool Colin!!!!!!!!

Wow look at that impressive flex in the first pic! :p Jefe how can I do that with my truck, and how on earth did you fit 31'S :eek: :D

Stic-o said:
Wow look at that impressive flex in the first pic! :p Jefe how can I do that with my truck, and how on earth did you fit 31'S :eek: :D
And thats with swaybars still attached. :D I only managed to fit the 31's because they were 75% worn already :p

BTW, that pic was the 2001 T-haven trip

I still remember that first trip, on the night run, following the 'big dawgs' (back when that was 33+ LOL ) into the ditches and getting some serious pucker factor, 12" from the wall. :eek: :p

Here is the ultimate before pic: Yup, thats my truck 5 years and 1 month ago.

Attachments

• 00expl.jpg
    00expl.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 240

Alright, I finished the movie last night, now you all have to wait for it to release :D I'll give you a hint...it's Killer! ;)

Here's my broken part. Already replaced, just need to run it around and see where the shackle angles end up.

Attachments

• shackle.jpg
    shackle.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 240

Playing in a ditch.. Who can lean the farthest over?

Attachments

• ditch-1.jpg
    ditch-1.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 241
  • ditch-2.jpg
    ditch-2.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 250
  • ditch-3.jpg
    ditch-3.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 247

Lastly; final ditch player, and the view from the Calcite Mine.

Attachments

• ditch-4.jpg
    ditch-4.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 229
  • mine-1.jpg
    mine-1.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 220
  • mine-2.jpg
    mine-2.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 220

FROADER said:
A few of us met this weekend at Truck Haven. As always, I had a good time. Here are a few pics from the trip.
1600John_Night1-med.jpg
Hey Rick, since you are a photographer, what are all these "orbs" in this picture. Some people say they are "Spirits". I'm thinking dirty camera lens or something else.

Do you know what it is??

Andy

Truckhaven Underground is now playing.

Truckhaven Underground

I Wanted to put up a better quality version up but the file is 4mb to big. :( So I had to use this lower res version

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back