Twin Turbo Dodge Stealth Undercar Kit Pics!!! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Twin Turbo Dodge Stealth Undercar Kit Pics!!!

Bret, is a good friend of mine. Most of you met him when we were at the Dells. Wellllll he finally got some neons (thanks to steve :) ) and we put them on last friday...and i just got a few pictures up :) Enjoy!

Carleton

(PS...you cannot see the tubes AT ALL!...VERY NICE instal !!!)

This is a front shot of Bret's Stealth. There is a semi-dead spot, however we are goign to put in a 20" REed Neon behind the front neon to take care of it!
Dead Link Removed

This is a rear shot...Wow...that 30" back tube lights up quite a bit! Like i said, this car has very good mounting spots...there are like no dead spots...ON A CAR!
Dead Link Removed

Front Shot of Bret's and my car
Dead Link Removed

Back shot of Bret's Stealth and my X
Dead Link Removed

Another Front Shot with my Neighbors Friend stoppin by to check out those crazy neons
Dead Link Removed

Hope ya'll enjoy!!

Carl

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

turn the [image] into [img *] and [/img*] without the *

Dood thats a lot of neon. i just dont understand the facination with neon... if it floats your boat, so be it. free country. why do y'all like neon so much?

:confused:

I'll give a mini life story real quick to satisfy all you people who think its odd that im into neon so much.

When i was younger, i saw three things that just amazed me. A kid doing a wheele on a bike, a remote controled car (gas) and an Explorer with green undercar kit and a license plate frame.

Now this was when i was around 7 and younger.....so...

I began to get into remote control cars around 6th-8th grade.

From around 8th grade to sophmore year in HS i biked every day, i still bike, but not as much (i flatland...)

Then, when i began doing mods to my car, i, as i always have tried to, i attempted to be different. No one in Illinois has as much neon as me, and therefore, everywhere i go, i am recognized. I admit it, i love attention! Im always doin crazy stuff in school, outside of school, etc. And nothing makes me feel better than a group of kids just looking at my car! Also, a side note, when i recieved my car, it had over 80,000 miles, was a 4.0 v-6...in other words, i was not going to spend money to make my car fast...i wanted all show no go.

Now, while being different is fun, it often (more than not) comes with alot of haters. On a jeep forum i was lambasted becasue of my neons, also on a ranger forum. Many people in my town think it is quite stupid to dump all that money into my car.

But hey, i get dealer prices on neon, so that helps. Also, for the people who do not like my car....I DIDN"T DO IT FOR YOU! I did it for myself. I was able to teach myself alot more about electronics than i ever thought possible. Sadly, im goign to be getting rid of the explorer at the end of summer...and my next car is going to be faster, so no need to dump money into lights (i'll prbably just keep some of the neons for my next car...won't go as all out on it)....

Carleton

dang son, that x is crazy!! how do you get your neon cheap? all ive got is 4 8" tubes...1 under each side of the dash, then 2 under the back seat. im looking to put a big one right behind the back seat to make the cargo area glow. im not quite ready to go big time for an underbody kit though.

BMXBOY,

I never cease to be impressed with your truck. It looks like an explorer UFO. Very cool.

they both look great. but he has a lot of catching up to do;)

bmx, I think your truck is really hot man. :D

Thanks guys...its nice to have a few people like the truck :)

Bmxboy Thanks guys...its nice to have a few people like the truck

I don't see how people can't like it. Yea it's not fast or ment for offroad but that is sooooo cool. If I had a street X I'd pay ya big $$$ to do that to mine :D you whould do my interior for free. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Soundguy01tx
hey BMXboy,
I like the new website... looks nice. Cool intro.
--bryan

Thanks :D I taught myself flash last weekend to make that intro :) I still need to learn alot more about flash...i wanna have an all flash site eventually...lol

Oh, and Red...i don't know why so many people around dislike neons...or my car for that matter. I mean...duh its not for speed. Alot of people don't quite grasp that subject, lol. Oh well, i've learned not to force my car on people...they don't like it, oh well!

And hey...you want me to ever instal something, come on over to illi and i'll help ya out :)

Carl

BMX, if I run into extra money someday I'll deffinatly take you up on that!

Nice job on his car man.... How much did your strobes cost you?

i like neons and wish i could put them on my cars, but it's not legal here. i got a ticket for having green headlights on my explorer:(

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

dont you have them in your headlights?

Back