Wait Time - Ford Explorer Sport

White Fang

Reaction score
City, State
East Coast
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Ford Explorer Sport
Hi All,

I am new to the forum and have already been given enormous amounts of helpful information. I recently purchased a 2013 Ford Ex Sport (white tri coat) with 2nd row bucket seats. This particular vehicle was hard to locate so I hard to order it. I am curious to know how long the average wait time is?

Thanks!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

You can message FordCustSrvc she should be able to tell you how far out your Explorer is from delivery. Hope this helps.

Hi All,

I am new to the forum and have already been given enormous amounts of helpful information. I recently purchased a 2013 Ford Ex Sport (white tri coat) with 2nd row bucket seats. This particular vehicle was hard to locate so I hard to order it. I am curious to know how long the average wait time is?

Thanks!
Welcome to the Forum White Fang.:wavey:
I'm not sure what the current wait time is. At one time it was 8-10 weeks then 6-8 weeks. Orders for the 2013's will close very soon and orders for 2014's are already being taken. Production for them will start early in June.
You may want to check out the posts in the 'Order Status' threads.
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=176

Peter

Hi All,

Thanks!

Congratulations on ordering, White Fang! Many factors can contribute to how long it takes a vehicle to be produced and delivered. I can give you details (and weekly updates!) on your particular order; just send me a PM with your order number/dealer name and I'll do the rest.

You can message FordCustSrvc she should be able to tell you how far out your Explorer is from delivery. Hope this helps.

Thanks for recommending me, Azazell64!

Crystal

Thank you all for the timely advice!!

Back