warrenty on remote start help..

Ak LTD Xplorer

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Anchorage Alaska
Year, Model & Trim Level
1996 LIMITED OFF ROAD 4X4
ok when i got my truck it allredy had a remote start installed in it by my grandpa's comapny..a few year's ago..when i got my truck the remote needed to be reprogramed to my truck..so we got that done and when i did it would unlock/lock the truck..but would not start the truck..so i checked all the the fuses..they where all fine..so i pulled out the volt meter and the modual(sp?) was not sending power to the starter..so that mean's the modual(sp?) is screwed up..im trying to get the info on what place in town that installed it..but i may not be able to..but in the owner's manual it say's i have a life time warrenty..so i just don't know what to do from here..can anyone tell me what i should do next? im trying to find out where it was installed..but it prolly won't happen

thank's fo any help :)

have you tried calling the manufacturer? where it talks about the warranty in the manual it should have an 800 #.

no..i couldent find one..i will try finding there site today..maybe i can e-mail them..

i would like the to get it all done localy..but that prolly won't happen(IE dealing with the manuf.

Back