Well it did it again | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Well it did it again

We’ll never know unless his “brother” comes back to try and scold me again.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

We’ll never know unless his “brother” comes back to try and scold me again.
Good catch, by the way. Having context makes this thread a lot more amusing. I'd also recommend for everyone else to find and read the black box post.

Lol, @Mbrooks420 has the best lines

People over the years come on here and get their feathers ruffled by him, then get all sorts of defensive

He may be an a-hole…but he’s OUR a-hole 😂

Zathras

images (2).jpeg

You've all been grinding too much smoke.

And my Explorer came from the factory with a LS diff on the front. @Mbrooks420 should remember this.

Oh, and @Metalface if I take a battery to the scrap yard I can run a dead 2nd-gen long enough to crank the starter at full throttle just to hear it explode, then pay about $20 for the starter and open it up to see what happened.

OP was once hit in the head with a 12 pound sledge.
Then the internet was created.
Suddenly, whole new realms of idiocy were available to like-minded folks.

Seriously, I knew better than the OP did about this very matter when I was 16 years old.

But then, judging by his retorts, I'd say he's the kind to punch a hole in the wall when he can't both legs in his underwear without tripping and falling.

What a shame.

You've all been grinding too much smoke.

And my Explorer came from the factory with a LS diff on the front. @Mbrooks420 should remember this.

Oh, and @Metalface if I take a battery to the scrap yard I can run a dead 2nd-gen long enough to crank the starter at full throttle just to hear it explode, then pay about $20 for the starter and open it up to see what happened.
>:]
Do it.

^^^ I second that

You won’t! No balls! 😂

@C420sailor If I thought I could get it from them in writing that they won't kick me out for ever, I would actually like to try it, for, uh, let's call it science.

How did I miss this thread? Brooks does it again, this time for the good of the forum. :D

The OP will not be missed. Who here besides me thinks he's still lurking and is now crying that we don't miss him?

How did I miss this thread? Brooks does it again, this time for the good of the forum. :D

The OP will not be missed. Who here besides me thinks he's still lurking and is now crying that we don't miss him?
I think they are still watching. I also think they are not smart enough to be embarrassed about what they say.

I hope he chimes in. His girlfriend had a wonderful time.

Lmao

I think I met the OP once, at Oreilly's. Went in to ask about a dome light bulb for my truck. Guy behind the counter asked me "2 or 4 wheel drive?"...

OP...was that you, bruh!?

Back