whats available for my 5.0 for some hp gains? | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

whats available for my 5.0 for some hp gains?

Bumping this

Ive had my truck for a while now and its great ive really taken care of it only thing left on my mod list it to get the Explorer Express Sway bar

but once thats done i want new projects , ive overhauled most of the truck from new shackles to my bilsteins to CAI to tires and brakes to synthetic oil and flushing the transmission oil with amsoil ive done everything

i want a new project for 2013 one main project i see myself doing is torque monster headers im waiting for income tax time/my birthday so they would pay for themself

the electric fan im not doing its to controversial peoples opinions arent consistent enough to make me comfortable with doing it

i really have thought cams and heads but the thread im reading off of is 10 yrs old

http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66704

however i did forget about the henson tune which i think im going to do sooner rather than later , i could do it now.. than in the spring time buy the torque monster headers and just retune it if i even have to

any opinions?

Back