Where can I find one of these?

huskyfan23

Rah no Hans Bwix
Reaction score
City, State
WA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 XLT 4x4
One end is a minijack (3.5mm?) and the other end is an antenna plug... like you'd find on most any headunit. I need this for my new Eclipse unit and can't find this thing anywhere.

Attachments

• antenna1.jpg
    antenna1.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 148

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I've never seen or heard of those before. What Eclipse do you have? Can you give more info, please?

Eclipse Dealer? Circuit City has them now, if its an 06 model then go there, I'm sure if they dont have it they can get it.

AUexplorer06 said:
Eclipse Dealer? Circuit City has them now, if its an 06 model then go there, I'm sure if they dont have it they can get it.
They didn't. I ended up calling Eclipse. They referred me to United Radio and I ordered this part from them. Only $25 + shipping :eek:

I too had never seen one of these. One end is a headphone jack, the other is a Motorola end for a basic car antenna.

This is for my AVN7000. The prior owner had it in a Ferrari F430 and hardwired his antenna plug because it required an adaptor. I wasn't made aware of this prior to ordering but he reimbursed me for the cable so all I'm out is a week of radio.

i was gonna say- can't you just hardwire it?

expo5.0 said:
i was gonna say- can't you just hardwire it?
I won't want to cut my antenna-end.

Back