Where to get Monroe Quick Struts... | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Where to get Monroe Quick Struts...

Tito_146

Reaction score
City, State
Coral Springs, FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 Eddie Bauer
Hey guys just a quick question. Doing routine maintenance to the X. Want to go with the front end first. Brakes (rotors and pads), upper and lower ball joint, coils and struts and possibly some other stuff.

Well just like the title says I want to get the Monroe Quick Struts just to make the job a little easier. The X is close to 90k and I want to keep this vehicle a little longer. Please post websites you have done business with and prices if possible. I checked Rockauto.com they dont carry the fronts. Autoanything.com dont carry front/rear. Shockwarehouse.com they have them a little expensive @ 180+ea. Any other sites outthere?

Thanks for the help in advance.

Orlando

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

not sure about these sites as I dont use them but I was talking to my Monroe rep two days ago and they told me that the fronts release date is 11/15/09. the rears are already out since thats the springs that always break. i cant wait

not sure about these sites as I dont use them but I was talking to my Monroe rep two days ago and they told me that the fronts release date is 11/15/09. the rears are already out since thats the springs that always break. i cant wait

That would explaine why everyone only carries the rears. Thanks to all for the replies.

Orlando

Back