• Register Today It's free!

Xneer

Grey Beard

Reaction score
City, State
Gypsum, KS
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 Mounty
Well, thanks to Joe Dirt I finally have a grill for my Mounty. I did have to lower my standards:Dand settle for an Explorer grill but I is happy with the results.
One big :salute: to Joe for the great transaction.
I think I actually like it better and it was already white. Did have to bend the hood catch release lever a little to clear the back side of grill.
Whadda you think?
Later.........GB

Attachments

• P2280093.JPG
    P2280093.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 287
  • P2280094.JPG
    P2280094.JPG
    80 KB · Views: 268

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Bloody marvellous mate, look's great:thumbsup: You might have to find a different spot for the Red Nosed Reindeer this Xmas!

Lynchy........around here we say 'if yer driving over 40 mph....yer deer hunting' so I may have a new hole to put the the little red nosed guy in by then.

Jon.......didn't really think of a X grill either until I seen the one Joe was selling, and thought....hhmmm? But I really like it.

and Keeper and all thanks fer the comments

Now you just need to cover the Blue Oval with one of those Ford Emblem Overlays, and have the Mercury Logo on there instead....that will REALLY confuse people.

The Mountaineer Limited....Or Explorer Premier.....

Ryan

That looks really good! :thumbsup:

It looks a lot better on yours with the gray bumper than it did with the chrome bumper on my '95...

Thank you Joe..............can't wait to get it 'DIRTY'

It honestly looks real good and unique! :thumbsup:

Back