Wharton NJ, Easy Trail Ride 1/29/11 | Page 15 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Wharton NJ, Easy Trail Ride 1/29/11

Badass! Haha...I guess he didn't ask?

How were the fit on those, by the way? Could they pass for stock?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Badass! Haha...I guess he didn't ask?

It was so long ago i honestly can't remember.... he might have and i just completely forgot. Either way, it was a nice surprise tonight.

I tried tracking down my explorer a year or two ago but didn't have any luck. I always hoped the new owner would pop back up on the forum :(

How were the fit on those, by the way? Could they pass for stock?

They fit very good. They didn't look like a hack job that's for sure. Not sure the lines were as good as stock though because they are fiberglass... it looked clean nonetheless.

I know i'm like 3 days late but since most of my pics are the same as everyone elses, i'll just post my fav...

I think we all know what this is, just horribly compressed and downsized since EF has terrible upload limits and i'm too lazy to host anywhere else. Go Jason!

IMG_4040.jpg

Why am I always "that guy"? Haha :rolleyes:

Looks good! I was "that guy" last run, perhaps in the same hole! Took two trucks to get me out! :rolleyes:

Too bad you didn't make it out this time dude, it's been too long since our Rausch run with Zapper.

Looks good! I was "that guy" last run, perhaps in the same hole! Took two trucks to get me out! :rolleyes:

different hole, although we did pass sudden deaths hole wich means we passed your hole as well

atleast you have working headlights

I just notice today that somehow my back bumper got a nice big bend in it... Either someone hit me on monday while i was in class, or i snagged something good at wharton... Either way, the body has zero damage...

all i can say for me is yay for left sides =D whens next run??

????

Hey guys i'm new here want to start off by saying hello...i was at the wawa at rt 70 and rt 72 circle in hunting gear while you guys were talking...anyway i was wondering if anyone had a set of stock rear springs that will fit a 01 sport that are in good condition...mine are well worn and sagging...any help would be appriciated! JIM

all i can say for me is yay for left sides =D whens next run??

My brother and I are going to rausch creek feb 19th to hang out with the mid atlantic early bronco gang, they allow all 66-96 broncos and guests of broncos

Its called the "snow run" hopefully it lives up to the name :D

Hey guys i'm new here want to start off by saying hello...i was at the wawa at rt 70 and rt 72 circle in hunting gear while you guys were talking...anyway i was wondering if anyone had a set of stock rear springs that will fit a 01 sport that are in good condition...mine are well worn and sagging...any help would be appriciated! JIM

did you have that 01 sport that was retina burning yellow? If so a few of us saw you there

I happen to have access to a set off LiKuiD's 94 4 door sitting at work, not sure if you would want a 4 door leaf pack or another sport mono leaf pack.
I believe they have around 120K on them and have an add a leaf in the pack,
If you are interested in buying them talk to LiKuiD, whose profile can be found >>>Here<<< about buying them.

My brother and I are going to rausch creek feb 19th to hang out with the mid atlantic early bronco gang, they allow all 66-96 broncos and guests of broncos

Its called the "snow run" hopefully it lives up to the name :D

just a warning, rausch is gonna be way harder on your truck and you rpaint then wharton is

did you have that 01 sport that was retina burning yellow? If so a few of us saw you there

I happen to have a set off a 94 4 door sitting at work, not sure if you would want a 4 door leaf pack or another sport mono leaf pack

they want a 4 door pack, weather they know it or not yet, its a big improvement over the monoleaf

I happen to have a set off a 94 4 door sitting at work, not sure if you would want a 4 door leaf pack or another sport mono leaf pack

Yea let me know before you go selling my parts....again....:rolleyes:

just a warning, rausch is gonna be way harder on your truck and you rpaint then wharton is

The easier trails were alot wider then wharton was, I'm not planning on going down the stuff thats narrower then my truck is. Plus that practice area right behind the office has NO trees :thumbsup:

Yea let me know before you go selling my parts....again....:rolleyes:

You mean the scrap metal behind the garage? I'll go back and edit my post for improved accuracy

truck is now mobile again! whens the next run??

glad to hear you got the truck fixed. im trying to get one setup after everyone gets their tax returns and finishes some of the mods they may have planned, as well as have some extra money for gas so we can make it a nice all day run.

-pokes thread with a stick- is this thing still alive?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

anyone interested in one of my explorers?im selling one of them cause my stang is almost done,and its gettin nice so imma be riding my bike to n from work which is 3 miles away,lol

Back