Tykas Xplorer..Update..PIX | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Tykas Xplorer..Update..PIX

My updated pics...just got a new Cybershot 7.2 digi and these are 1st time pictures....Just go to the site and check out my ride....I hope you guys like.. :)

BTW the rims on there now are 15x10 and the rims that are sitting in my garage are 15x8...they are the chrome ones that are on my car in the last picture "After Lift" Which ones you guys like better?? Also let me know what else i can do...Im sorry to dissapoint that its only 2wd....Trust me i want 4ed soo bad...Enjoy

http://www.angelfire.com/scary/rayne721/

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

so....are the old rims for sale? Why are you thinking of going back to the 15x8's?

Looks good ;)

im trying to decide which ones to use....the chrome one i first had or the ones on there now....which ever ones i dont use im putting the others up for sale.

That looks really good :thumbsup:

Nice Explorer, looks like u've done most of what I plan on doing. Good Work!

Good lookin X.

Nice X Tyka

It looks bad ass

how do the subs sound with some lil jon playing?

Sweet truck. Get some wheelin' pics up!

thanks guys appreciate all the compliment.ill get some more pix up soon...the box actually slams to lil john, and all other music, i wanna build a new box but dont know what kind of design i want to go with, im using 2 15's and the audiobahn anyone got any ideas..email me Tyka15@aol.com..Thanks again

Back