SoCal peeps, lets think of a club name. | Page 13 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

SoCal peeps, lets think of a club name.

It would actually be nice to bolt something on my truck for a change:p:

It all bolts on...you just have to grind and weld the brackets up first:p:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

will i b able to rock the "so called stickers" (if they ever get made) on my 2wd explorer?!?

will i b able to rock the "so called stickers" (if they ever get made) on my 2wd explorer?!?

Yes, but we'll have to jump you in...you know, blood in blood out and all that jazz.

o i c. i understand. will it be for 13 secs?!?!

lol

Elegant Red

Maybe somethink Elegant in Red.

250 posts and THREE years, and still nothing. Love this place <3

THE SO CALled EXPLORERS

:D

For realsies, 3 years already.

I actually kinda like that^^. And based off of that...how about something like "So Called Wheelers" or "Crawlers," because we think that our so-called offroad trucks can hang with jeeps and toyotas. I like "Explorers" too, just thinking of other possible options.

And i still like Explore By 4 was good before people began rehearsing the Declaration of Independent Offroading. :)

I think it was nearly decided in the first four or five posts. It has since taken on a life of its own. It's all due to the economic down turn.:p:

I think if you go with that its gotta have some really shady looking guy in the background or something ;)

I think if you go with that its gotta have some really shady looking guy in the background or something ;)

:D

basketcase.jpg

Is there a name?
I'm kinda new, but I don't plan on crawling alot. So I'm not to fond of creeping/crawling names. But I think Its like people coming to this country, if I don't like I don't have to do it.

Fords
Off
Riding
Dirty

No Road No Traffic

i'm kinda new here too and after reading the first page i like "los creepers 4x4". once i lift my st next month i would like to go off road with a couple ppl on this sight. i'm from long beach and the only trails i've been to is corral canyon and barstow.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

...Working on it in the other thread..;)

...No reason the names can't keep coming in for this thread..:biggthump

Back