Post yer 94 pictures | Page 15 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Post yer 94 pictures

in nevada you can just go on any dirt trail you want

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

in nevada you can just go on any dirt trail you want

:thumbsup: One day I would come join you it is safe I dream of these great tracks of land to practice with friends in the evening at the edge of a good barbecue and down a few beers, it's on I would come ;);)

:exp::exp:

Here's mine
1994 Sport

I'll Post Better Pictures When I Find My Camera

Here's mine
1994 Sport

I'll Post Better Pictures When I Find My Camera

What? Is she photo-shy? You had to hide around the corner and sneak a pic? :D

What? Is she photo-shy? You had to hide around the corner and sneak a pic? :D

No haha, it is just really dirty and didn't want it to show so i took it from a distance

And here go better ones, ill take better ones once i wash and wax it on friday

:thumbsup: it seems to be in very good condition.
Good road with it

:thumbsup: it seems to be in very good condition.
Good road with it

Thanks. Could use a re-spray and there is a lot of things that you probably cant tell through the picture, but you could tell in person, I wonder if anyone will point them out...

looks like a few scratches, paint could use touched up. and the trim lines may not be of factory q but that is a very nice lookin x.
you just gotta understand these vehicles are seventeen years old ya know?
they arent new anymore, good lookin truck though.
i like it !

Yea it has its quirks but its a rust free truck and its a solid start for a build

Thanks. Could use a re-spray and there is a lot of things that you probably cant tell through the picture, but you could tell in person, I wonder if anyone will point them out...

:thumbsup: I think first if it's possible for you to do a good polishing the paint with a good product like Meguiar's.
Then it would go more into detail to see more

:thumbsup: I think first if it's possible for you to do a good polishing the paint with a good product like Meguiar's.
Then it would go more into detail to see more

Yea I'll go this weekend and purchase some products, i was thinking of going to SmartWax since i literally live 5 min away from their distribution center here in California

The first week I had my 4door and guess what...bad a4ld. It had come a long way since just need new pics.
IMG_1995.jpg

My other 94, its a retired fire chief truck. Only 85k on the clock.
IMG_1148.jpg

Copy2ofDSC04309.jpg

:thumbsup::thumbsup: Nice ;)

Road Queen makeover

I know it's an old thread, but I gave my '94 a partial make-over this summer starting with a 6" lift (used), Outfitted with new door speakers and sub-box - all Alpine, refurbished seats and rear carpet. 20" wheels with 31" tires, new shocks all around. Axle swap with 4.10 gears and disk brakes (front end's gears are not done yet, no 4WD till then :mad:) She has 210k miles with the original engine and transmission neither have been rebuilt, I've had this truck since '96. No oil leaks, everthing works including cold A/C. I ordered patch panels for the dog legs to repair the rust, and have 1 side already complete. I'm really proud of her, she's been good to me so I decided to give a little back in appreciation. Thank you to all the members whom posted thier projects and made my projects easier. I'll be at the 4 wheel Jamboree in Indianapolis this weekend to show it off.

Attachments

• ExplorerGlow.jpg
    ExplorerGlow.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 817
  • ExplorerSide.jpg
    ExplorerSide.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 813

Mr RustySJohnson It's good work on your truck.:thumbsup:
I find it very well for 17 years old.
I also really like the new wheels (which model it is please!).
You have a lot of luck old car in general are in very good condition at home U.S
EXPLORER is a model sold enormously a lot of spare parts new or used is available .
It is very easy for you remake a brand new truck, here in FRANCE is not the same there is very little EXPLORER the parts impossible to find and even mécacien FORD not familiar with this model.
So you have to order parts and other in the United States.
But the price of shipping is extremely expensive for the FRANCE.
Good luck "Jamboree in Indianapolis" I'm sure he will make envious
;)

- :exp::exp: -

new tires
downsize3.jpg

19/32 tread depth. 6 ply tread 3 ply sidewall
0921111714.jpg

you will like those MTZs, I have them in 33x12.5 and have been very happy with them on the few trails I've gotten to use them on.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

you will like those MTZs, I have them in 33x12.5 and have been very happy with them on the few trails I've gotten to use them on.

how do they do in the mud or have you used them in the mud yet?

Back