Zombie Assault Preparedness Vehicle or ZAPV | Page 37 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Zombie Assault Preparedness Vehicle or ZAPV

Before:
1I.jpg

After:
collage1.jpg

I had just bought the truck for 4k with just over 100k miles on it, was just going to be a daily driver but decided to make it a capable off road vehicle. Soon you will see the transformation of this truck into the ZAPV or Zombie Assault Preparedness Vehicle.

This is how I got the truck.
1I.jpg

1IV.jpg

I decided to put bed liner on all of the plastic parts, and it looked good. At this point I thought I was done with the body (foolish me) I was going to settle for a good looking with minor capabilities truck.

2I.jpg

2II.jpg

2III.jpg

2IV.jpg

S7303032.jpg

I soon grew tiered of all the plastic wrapped around the truck, and the fact that the bed liner wasn’t sticking to it, so I pulled all of the plastic off and started over. I filled all of the holes left by the plastic with bondo or expanding insulation foam.

3II.jpg

3I.jpg

3III.jpg

Bed lining was applied next. The whole truck was covered (including the rear wheel well). This didn't take as long as I thought it would.

S7303454.jpg

S7303456.jpg

S7303457.jpg

S7303458.jpg

S7303459.jpg

(this is where I put bondo to fill in the divit.
S7303461.jpg

S7303463.jpg

And at last the Zombie Assault Preparedness Vehicle or ZAPV. It is the essential vehicle to use in case of a zombie outbreak, it can drive long distances, prevent rust, clime mountains, find high ground, and cover your sent from the brain eating *******s. This should not be your only plan in an zombie infestation, but you should always keep several options on the table. A vehicle would be the first step of a evacuation from an infected area. You would only want to use it to get out of a major city and make it to a relatively rural zone where you can take a high vantage point. Remember always be prepared.

collage1.jpg

S7303498.jpg

S7303485.jpg

S7303484.jpg

S7303473.jpg

EDIT: I don't have time to make rules and such for membership so if any one want to be in Team ZAPV just pick a number (except 1-3)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

wow I didn't even reolize there where that many zapvs,

at 36 pages of thread, it was time someone counted them up. :D
You started a phenomenon. what can I say?

at 36 pages of thread, it was time someone counted them up. :D
You started a phenomenon. what can I say?

Have either of you heard of the B.O.V ? Bug out vehicle , its similar to our Zapv , but in More Of a Reality Stand point Type Thing lol , can you-tube it

Have either of you heard of the B.O.V ? Bug out vehicle , its similar to our Zapv , but in More Of a Reality Stand point Type Thing lol , can you-tube it

I googled. Gota pictures of a halo warthog, an army truck, and will smith's expedition from I Am Legend, and 3 jeeps lol

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2141875/
Osombie-poster.jpg

The story follows Dusty, a yoga instructor from Colorado, who is on a desperate rescue mission to save her crazy brother Derek, a conspiracy theorist who is convinced Osama bin Laden is still alive, despite having been buried at sea. In Afghanistan, Dusty falls in with a team of NATO special forces on a secret assignment. Turns out Derek is not so crazy after all, and that Osama has returned from his watery grave and is making an army of zombie terrorists. When the group crashes headlong into the growing zombie apocalypse, Dusty and the troops must find and destroy the root of the zombie insurgency before it infests the rest of the world

Looks good :D

haha nice 2 Stripe !

I'll take ZAPV 373 unless someone objects =P and I'll post pics here in a couple hours, my pics are on my home computer -__-

I'll take ZAPV 373 unless someone objects =P and I'll post pics here in a couple hours, my pics are on my home computer -__-

Modifying my registry post on page 36 :)

Modifying my registry post on page 36 :)

Sweet =P i'll edit this post in a few minutes when I finish my essay and put my pics up

Ill take ZAPV 114! Pics coming soon.

Zombie Warning!

On Highway 38 east of Redlands, CA.

Hell why not, beam me up Scotty. Write me up #113. Its funny me and my wife just today we were talking about this very same thing and how we needed to prep the Ex. for Zombie Apocalypse and how her little Honda DelSol wont make it lol.

This forum just keeps getting better and better.

Hell why not, beam me up Scotty. Write me up #113. Its funny me and my wife just today we were talking about this very same thing and how we needed to prep the Ex. for Zombie Apocalypse and how her little Honda DelSol wont make it lol.

This forum just keeps getting better and better.

added!

Hey So I know that this is fr Explores, and stuff, but I have a small SUV that I would not mind getting in on this. I all ready got some stickers and everything. I will load pics if I can.
ut if you dont want me the its kool.
ut think of me as your Zombie Assault Outbreak Unit. Its small but big fast and aglie and perfect for making quick runs. If you do agree then I would not mind unit number 411.

http://www.saturnfans.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=28294&d=1333935549

http://www.saturnfans.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=28293&d=1333935549

http://www.saturnfans.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=28173&d=1333384879

http://www.saturnfans.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=28172&d=1333384879

Dnag I don have anything like that, How do you post pics on here?

Back