Moab 2013 - May 10-12 | Page 23 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Moab 2013 - May 10-12

Which weekend is best? (May 10-12 is best for me)

• Weekend of May 10-12

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Weekend of May 17-20

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
How many are planning to stay Sunday for a trailrun as opposed to leaving for home that morning? I'm about to make flight reservations and want to know if I might as well plan to fly out of SLC Sunday afternoon, or hang around for a Sunday trailrun and fly out on Monday morning.

Char and I are leaving Monday morning:thumbsup:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welp, I'm officially out. My work decided to add a new vacation policy that says we can only take 56 hours (7 days) of vacation at a time, and i needed at least 8 days to make this work.

Officially out for good. :( Just got a really good job offer is St. Louis Missouri and am moving at the beginning of May.

Reservations made at KOA. I am going to be adding 4.10s and a locker to my rig, but to play it safe I'll be a "Pack Dog".

No offense Nice59, but if I had to choose between you and Kris for which had a better body on their avatar, you're a distant second. . . . (even if his is just a photo-shop deal)
russ_avatar.jpg

Saturday Night Moab Thread Bump - - since some lucky F'er's will be there in 30 days!

Paul
'91 Sport
:p:

I look good in a bikini don't I.... ;)

Paul said:
Saturday Night Moab Thread Bump - - since some lucky F'er's will be there in 30 days!

Paul
'91 Sport
:p:

Yup!:D:mattmoon:

Arriving on Cinco De Mayo!!!:bdrunk:

26 Days:burnout:

Woah that came out of left field lol

Ha ! No worries, no "bro-mance" going on. . . Just seemed funny to me to see your two avatars one after the other.

Now, back to the regularly scheduled Moab Thread. . .

26 days for some. . . !

Paul
'91 Sport

Sheesh, time is ticking away faster then I realized!

Still have a ton of work to do to the rig for this. Parts are trickling in, and piling up. Managed to get the roof rack, & ladder installed over the weekend. The DOM rock sliders arrived yesterday. T-case, and trailing arm skids arrived today. Have the suspension lift, engine skid, LCA skids, & shock skids patiently awaiting install too. Trans skid is being reworked by AllPro for a tighter fit, hope it arrives in time! Running out of weekends for all this...Ermergerd !

24 days!​
Today's weather in Moab;Cloudy and 38* BRR!!!!!!!

Its just a fluke early spring storm. There will be plenty of heat for you in 24 days.

Don't have much left to do on shade...was trying to find another limited style bumper to modify into an off road bumper, but no luck. However, I will still need to upgrade the seats with 99-01 style, drill the holes for my back up sensors, install the temp lift, replace ball joints and sway bar links, and detail the truck (For a road trip I like to be comfy and in a clean car lol)

I'm chompin' at the bit. Can't wait to get out there! Just went over the Explorer again today... I switched the HVAC controls from Heat to A/C hopefully that will prove to be a good move come May. Thanks to a busted cable clamp the head unit has to come out to make the switch between modes :rolleyes:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Don't have much left to do on shade...was trying to find another limited style bumper to modify into an off road bumper, but no luck. However, I will still need to upgrade the seats with 99-01 style, drill the holes for my back up sensors, install the temp lift, replace ball joints and sway bar links, and detail the truck (For a road trip I like to be comfy and in a clean car lol)

Don't detail your truck before Moab. It's going to fill up with real fine red dust EVERYWHERE!

Back