Blueka's "Pickle" Registry.... | Page 27 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Blueka's "Pickle" Registry....

Since 2005 when I bought "Betty", my UK Explorer, I've wanted a sport...

well, now that I live in Canada, the chance has presented itself for me to get one...

This one.... it's a 99 sport, 4.0 SOHC... it's a total write off for the moment... but when I saw the advert on Kijiji I couldn't say no. It needed some love and I wanted a project to get stuck into, so I did my research and found out how much parts are gonna cost me etc etc.

So. I present.. Pickle.. (cos it's green and in a right mess)

Si
Explorer vin x.jpg
Explorer vin E 2.jpg
Explorer vin E.jpg
Explorer vin E 1.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Well.... sit down guys, this is painful...

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I had to sell all the lift stuff, 37s, axles, springs, the lot...

My **** of an ex stole my supercharger n all the bits associated with it, and refuses to give it back..

She also managed to get me kicked out of the country... so, I fly back to the UK next Friday, Pickle will be going into storage till I can figure out what I'm going to do.

My intentions are to come back here, and get it finished properly, but, we'll see what cards I get dealt I guess.

That's all for now folks..

Si

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Sorry to hear that man lets just say the same thing happened to me in 1990 after being here 3 years took me till 93 to get back, wish u the best and don't give up

Good for u bro

My **** of an ex stole my supercharger n all the bits associated with it, and refuses to give it back..

I know you have way more problems then just this, but don't even bring that one up! I am still mad as pissed about that. The nice thing is she will never be able to use it for anything and if she does managed to sell all that stuff from it nobody will know how to put it on the truck properly because only I know how to do it and what is needed to do it. So if anyone here reading this happens to get their hands on it be warned .
Also hopefully she will read this and I will say thank you for blocking me on Facebook. you saved me the task of doing it. also any and all pictures that you have of my truck evil delete them I do not want myself or my truck associated with you in any way shape or form

Wow

After all the years, I can not believe what happened to you. People are so mean sometimes, it saddens me.
Anyway
Hope you get everything straightened out and get all your stuff back, You Sport is an awesome truck by the way!

Thanks, it's in storage at a friends place until I can get back to where I belong. I had planned to use my UK Explorer while I was here, but, the brake lines just burst on it.. so i have to fix it...

Si

Well, 4 years down the line and still no closer to being reunited with my truck. I had started a gofundme but that didn't get me any closer to getting my truck home. So, hopefully, this year, I'll get it back here to the UK and be able to drive it again

Si

Well, just to keep everyone in the loop, I'm still in the UK :mad:,Pickle is still at a buddy's and is a little worse for wear.
She's been broken into 3 times and now has some rust issues to go along with the oil leak n other stuff that happened just before I left. I'm hoping a change in circumstances in the near future will see us reunited soon. Here's a pic anyway
received_530540224581669.jpeg

Si

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam. all the glory has been sucked out of that poor thing

btw, people that see this, yes it is almost july.
no, most of canada doesnt have snow still in july.

So sad to see it all by itself like that. I hope you get reunited soon!

Thanks, the poor old girl needs some love for sure. There's an oil leak, there's some rust that needs dealing with and possibly a hub. Also needs Wheels and tires. Hopefully I can get some money together to get it sorted. I want it back

Si

She's alive! :thumbsup:

Giving myself 12 months to get back out there. Can't stand living here anymore

Si

Giving myself 12 months to get back out there. Can't stand living here anymore

Si

oh? (said with a head tilt) going back to saskscratchyourass, or going move to manitoba where the cool kids are at?

Back